SG

Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Good

These taste so similar to pretzels for some reason. The cajun nor honey is strong but together it gives a pretzel taste. I really like them as a trial run but I wouldn't get this flavor again. Nonetheless, popchips are my favorite brand due to texture and health so I suggest trying other flavors.

808212ac-7231-4982-9d5c-769988e5f8f9

OMG How can I not love Popchips. I tried two flavors - aged white cheddar and cajun honey. Both of them taste soooooo good. But their size is different (5 oz for aged white cheddar and 4 oz for cajun honey). For the cajun honey one, there is a hint of spice that keeps me eating one chip after another. Last time I just bought one bag of cajun honey to try and I regretted buying so few because it's already out of stock when I want to re-purchase it :(

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

I like that these are waaaaaay less oily and salty than regular potato chips, but still packed with flavour and come with a satisfying crunch! you can taste the fragrance of the herbs, with a slight sweetness from the honey that compliments the saltiness well and makes for a well-balanced flavour overall. this makes an addictive snack, but i can see myself using this as a salad topping too. eating the recommended serving size is enough to satisfy me bc there is enough flavour in the chips. the package is a little big for the small amount of chips inside but i guess it's to protect the chips from being crushed, haha. would probably buy again!

Posted on May 21, 2022

The snack with good taste, and does not feel greasy very spicy. There is a lot in the packaging enough for a few use times. Highly quality recommended.

de702dbb-8776-4cf7-8833-1132e35be7fc
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I try very much every flavor, this one was new i hesitated to order it but it was on sale so I order this to try it.. I would give updates once I open it

302049f1-d217-489c-b4ac-c9c17a87895c
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

PopChips Potato Chips Cajun Honey has great composition and ingredients. Whole family love the taste and smell of this. Quality and use is great, packaging and size is great as well. Feels right to snack, If you find this useful thank you so pls like for like thanks. Like for like ;-)

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

because I could not take the food with grain or wheat so that I am happy to discover potato chip! it is very good and quite yummy, out of my expectation! I also bought different potato chips with different taste! the package is also good that the snack is not broken during the transportation! will recommend to my friends !

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I like these chips. The quality is pretty good, and they taste good. The size of the bag is about average. What I really love about these chips are that they are a healthier alternative to fried potato chips. The honey definitely gives it a sweet taste, but the ingredients are very high quality because you can taste the herbs used.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

I think the name of the flavor is very accurate. There's a cajun heat that kicks in several chips in and it's slightly sweet. However, it doesn't haven't have any umami flavor to it, so it's just spicy and sweet, not really salty either. It was a pleasant flavor but I don't think I can eat a full bag in one sitting and I don't see myself craving this flavor and reordering.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Love the texture and flavor of the chips, like shrimp chips but a healthier version, don’t feel guilty at all even after finished the whole bag by myself