SG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Really salty as promised

Crispy, finish it in one ago, extremely salty but for Keto user it's a given, lol. Price is the downside, because with other brand we could get more with same price. And as much as I love pork rind, it's not a repurchase for this salted butter flavor. I hope iHerb will provide more flavors from this brand.

e7d6470f-b30f-4654-9401-e0f2519952a0
615ee672-044e-4517-bdd4-88faff959ba1
47f58d73-04ff-4dbd-9c90-3e56bf99a3ff
2d9e35cc-21d4-474f-b6eb-ca68faf2bd08
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Quality is good. Got this at promo price to try out. Taste very salty but I add it to the salad. Good snack to bring along and it’s not a common snack that I have seen around but quite interesting. Size is not very big but not advise to finish the whole pack as you would feel like eating other stuff.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I thought this would be a fluke but boy, was I surprised! It's really cheesy and delicious, and you can taste that lard coming through. I mean, if you are on a diet and you miss bacon, this is a godsend. Ooof, and I'm still amazed at how this is better in calories and macros compared to commercials chips! Insane! I would definitely suggest this if you're heading to the movies or just need an indulgent snack. Careful though, once you start, I hardly think you can stop eating, so you will need to portion control before you start munching. Price-wise could be better for the smaller packaging, but considering the macros and quality, I would still say, get it!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

One of the yummy flavours from this range of pork rinds. I love how fresh and crispy they are without the smelly oil taste. We eat this as a healthy snack and use this to top our cauliflower price sometimes to give flavour and texture. The ingredients do not contain nasty oils and the quality is great. Love it!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

It's so good that even the men in my family (who are not on diet) sneak a few packs to snack with their beer. Haha. Love how it tastes. All the flavours are good but this one is unique cos it has somewhat of a pastry like flavour so it feels very comforting when you eat it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

If you're into something really salty and fun, this is for you! Love that it's bite sized, and you can eat it anytime! I love snacking a bit by a bit, maybe like 5 pcs each time as the more pieces you eat, it can make you feel a bit heavy per serving :)

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I'm not a huge fan of regular pork rinds. Something about the smell throws me off. However this Salted Butter flavour is a game changer for me. I loved them!! And it takes away my cravings for any popcorn or chips. Going to try and use these ground up as a "bread" coating for some chicken filets. Fabulous find!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Although it's only 49.5 grams, its actually a sizable bag as this pork rind is more on the airy sort, very light & crunchy. I would prefer something harder like a corn chip kind of crunch, this is somewhat like a salted popcorn kind of crunch. Not sure if it makes sense to you! It still makes a good emergency low carb snack nonetheless. I keep the open pack in the refrigerator to prevent it from going soft, whenever the savoury munchies hit, I pop a couple to satisfy it. Click like if this helped!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Excellent quality! Love the minimal ingredients and tastes great. Fabulous as a snack or as nachos for a meal. Got multiple servings out of the one size bag.