SG

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I was looking for a keto friendly salad dressing and I love vinegar and know Avocado oil is good for health then I found this salad dressing with 2 of them together so I gave it a try and love it this is my second bottle to buy from iherb hope you like it too

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I’m so glad I found these products. It’s almost impossible to find any kind of salad dressing that does not contain unhealthy soybean oil. It’s a bit pricey but healthy and delicious. My favorite dressing so far.

Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Love this brand in general. This variety is especially versatile. Use as is or add garlic, rosemary or any other herb that you love and spruce it up. Will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Love the taste, im using it in marinading my chicken, fits for my adobo recipe.

b3054a43-17bb-497e-b9bc-dd8dcf10c8c6
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

My kids actually love this.. great taste an good quality ingredients.. Will buy again!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Perfect products, it is mixed with oil and vinegar and very good to have dressing for salad.

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

I use this as my salad dressing also tried using it to stir fry broccoli and asparagus that turned out well

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Love this on everything...vegetables, salads, even with garlic bread! Not too strong and very flavorful.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Nice sauce. Have purchased most of the sauce from primal kitchen coz of the clean ingredients.