SG

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I used Balsamic Vinegar with olive oils on my salad, with tomato, cucumbers, avocado and mozzarella cheese. It’s very delicious and enjoyable. I love it along with my porkchop dish too, so yummy! This brand has clean ingredients and is organic so I believed is worth to give it a try and with good quality I am expecting to reorder again in the next coming sales.

045a5bcd-4f22-4721-9d1b-af706177a40d
aba8d964-d9d5-49cb-9b17-f0fef4a53f62
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Primal Kitchen doesn't cut corners when it comes to condiments, this one will turn any boring salad unto a restaurant tier salad provided you use fresh vegetables...

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

It's impossible to get organic balsamic vinegar from local grocery stores. I'm happy with the purchase, taste just as I expected. It's my daily salad dressing

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

It's difficult to review balsamic vinegar because it depends on what you're used to. I bought most of mine on trips to Europe where it's not cheap but the quality is amazing. Since then I've been trying to get decent (and affordable) balsamic vinegar. This one is good in taste but doesn't have the complexity of my favourites but at least it's easily available. Still quite happy to use it on my salads but not good enough to put on a good steak or on top of ice cream. I have some older vinegars that I reserve to do that.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I really like the flavor of this balsamic vinegar. I add it to salads and vegetables and sometimes stir fries. I like the clean ingredients in it too.

Posted on Jul 30, 2021

I was not sure how to use balsamic vinegar as I use no oil, but it is great just drizzled on salads and any veggies, such as tomatoes or even potatoes. Makes the meal so much more interesting! I chose this one as it did not have any added nonsense.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Good taste as it's not too sour, best match with salad.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

great quality vinegar use to make my vinaigrette. Organic ingredient Taste is on the sweeter side.

b5870b07-d26f-4c3d-a593-70d148ed4262
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Best balsamic I've every tasted. Sweet, but not too sweet, with a hint of tartness.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I Ike the taste. Add much flavor to salads. I also like that it is original balsamic vinegar and not taste like.