SG

bigrollingpin
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
nice strong brew

If you've never tried oolong tea, it has a strong, woody flavour that's pretty similar to a weak cup of coffee imo. In saying that, it could be a pretty good replacement for coffee if you're trying to reduce your caffeine intake. To sum up, it's a good quality tea that tastes nice as iced tea (especially with a bit of lemon and agave), and when used in place of black or green tea when making kombucha.

The tea has mild taste and the quantity is a huge plus. Great to use in the office where I can't use loose leaf tea.

88022e98-cb35-4efc-bd70-fad213ca167f
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

The quality is really good and the taste of it is okay. I like that it’s fully organic and even the package . Really detoxifies my organism.

667a1686-d9d1-4a16-abf0-85502efae77d
c46c5771-19a8-41bb-8576-f246c7d11d05
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

This teas has more nutrients and benefits than most any tea available. I am so thankful I found it. It has help my digestion a great deal.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This was my 1st time drinking this Tea and I love it! The blend is great and i have a cup or 2 a day and I feel great! No big caffeine boost just a great tasting Tea.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Personally, I love this tea. The quality is very good. Still, the taste is not for everyone. Oolong tea has a specific taste which is hard to describe. You love it or hate it.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Found this tea hard to find and was happy to find it here. Tastes the same as the one I use to buy, love it!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Good quality of Oolong tea. Even better to drink iced during the summer months. It is also supposed to have some benefits to the body.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It seems to be a good quality Oolong tea. The taste is great. It is nice and convenient to have it individually packaged. makes it more convenient than having the loose leaf. I will purchase again.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Very good quality oolong tea bags, convenient to use it at work, size of the package and price are great . As antioxidant benefits me, taste is pleasant for daily use.