SG

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I love the quality and packaging of bottles. I have in morning with hot tea. Helps reduce stress, have more energy and reduces brain fog. The taste dosen't bother me. I've tried other brands but always come back to this ONE! This is the ginseng for me. My mood is more relaxed thru out the day when taken in the morning. I wish IHERb had more in stock for this item always sales out fast.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

We like this one. It is easy to take, taste is fine, quality and ingredients are over the expectations. Ginseng is a good booster to improve your immunity, mood and brain function, to give you a kick of energy, low you stress level in any season and any age. A product with plenty of benefits.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I rediscovered this brand of ginseng after many years of not using. I use to buy the single bottles at a local store. When I found that I could buy at IHERB, I purchased as soon as possible. Love the 30 count box. I have one in the mornings with my hot tea. The taste dosen't bother me. I like the packaging. It has help with reducing stress and given me more energy when taken as recommended. It's good for boosting immunity, moods and overall health.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This was great quality ginseng extract with high quality ingredients like I could get formr Chinese TCM stores in china. It helps when under stress and you want to increase your immunity. It has a strong powerful flavor of ginseng and boosts your energy. It provides benefits against winter colds.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It has a great, slightly fruity flavor. To get at the liquid in the tiny glass bottle, it comes with tiny clear-colored plastic "straws" with a point at one end. The glass bottle has a small green cap at one end; you remove the cap to expose a rubber top, and then push the plastic straw's pointed end through the rubber. I do believe it is helping to boost my energy and my cognition (reduces the number of "senior moments" or brain fog).

These bottles are super easy to use and they come with a tiny straw. You can take one bottle in the morning and it will give you a lot of energy for the day, like taking 2 cups of coffee while not getting caffeine or sugar with it (unless you drink black coffee). Hereby it is as well friendly for diabetics as it does not impact the glycemic index. The taste is not the best but it is worth it due to the effect it has.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

found it always of consistent and reliable quality. One bottle in the morning seems to give me as much extra energy Is 2 cups of coffee without the accompanying caffeine nerves. Plus if I take one in the afternoon when my energy is flagging, It doesn't interfere with my sleep patterns later. I describe its effect as a gentle rush without the caffeine or sugar crash later. Another benefit is that there are no calories and it doesn't affect my blood sugar levels - important to me as a diabetic. I find it great ginseng drink, and it give me good tonic, the main thing I'm taking, it will build my muscles tissues, also helps improve my mood and boosts my endurance.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Nicely packed into individual bottle. Convenient to take one and drink every morning. It works amazingly for my energy level. I can focus better and more alert! f u find my comment helpful, do smack on the "thump up" button! Tks!

d67eb719-8c65-4394-b4cd-0fb31d315584
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I do feel more active when I'm relax. no foul smell, taste a little sweet, securely packed. at my age am having it because prevention is better than cure. yes I had already recommended to friends

20165732-c790-4805-b49d-a5dc54e1dbc6
Posted on Nov 14, 2021

This product is available in a 10 bottle as well as a 30 bottle package. I have used both. While a ten bottle pack is good for a 7 to 10 day run, the 30 bottle pack is more economical. I have used similar products from this manufacturer and have been pleased with the ingredients, quality and packing. Many people gripe about having to open up individual bottles and poking a straw thru it, and to boot, the bottles are made of thin glass and can break easily if dropped. However, it is this packaging that keeps the ginseng fresh and potent. Each bottle is a single dose and it is kind of an *Asian ritual* to deal with the bottles, and once you have it figured out it is no problem. The ginseng does give a mild midday boost, and I have even taken it in the middle of the night for a more peaceful and relax sleep. But the actions of ginseng on individuals vary a lot, some get stimulated some get relaxed, so your mileage may definitely vary!