SG

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Lightweight and absorbs fast. I used it right away! I liked the sponge attached. Good quality. It was very nice not to get product on my fingers. Ingredients look very good. Light scent.

c9cca025-9527-4294-b76c-abd44bd2f22f
e7828b3a-a885-428c-a446-b4d3bc257f85
1b253be2-2366-4fef-be97-9370e4abc4d8
Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

3fa2e879-bb3d-43b0-9733-d18a6bc533b1
Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Resiolving bruises as always been a medical challenge. No more! This product works. It might take several days but it will remove bruising. I’ve used it several times and always pleased by the results.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Procure Bruise Remedy works really well for me. The sponge applicator makes it easy to use. And I love that it's doesn't contain perfume.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

gentle and non sticky gel! just tried it so cant comment on the anti bruising portion but it has alot of good ingredients inside. very value for money.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

The package of the gel is good and is easy to use with the applicator, the appearance of the bruising area is slightly improved after applying for several times. The gel is not greasy with no scent, I will keep to use to minimize the sprain of my ankle.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

works! I like the design, it includes a sponge head so its really convenient to use. smells ok too. overall I think I'll repurchase again, it's good to standby at home.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Need it for my post surgery bruises as a massage cream. I use it daily on the bruises. The size is fine and the package is great

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I am still not sure if this is a great product or not. It is hard to tell on bruises and veins because the bruises heal anyway. Think it will need to be a tube or 2 use to see if it helps on veins. The applicator makes it easy to apply. I cannot see this doing any harm. I just cannot tell yet, as it's too early if it works as promised. I do feel like it helps sooth my hurting joints.