SG

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Because it is new and there is no reviews yet, I will try to give enough info. Awesome product!. It is cube-shaped. Small cube, but few wipes can lather too much and I think couldlast more than 6 months on daily basis washing. Cedarwood scent is what you smell. It said to be for beard, but I also use it for the scalp and hair which makes me quit using shampoo and since it is natural and has a lot of useful ingredients specially apple cider vinegar!. It is quite expensive, but it worths. Give it a try if you have thin hair!

0bf22fee-e306-469c-97e9-a93782926849
f72242a2-580e-4761-b0af-dde8623a6343
YuliaIsraeli
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I'm a woman, but I use it for my hair. Really great thing! The result is silky, shiny, manageable hair and a calm scalp. Highly recommend it! 👌

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it for my husband, but he said that it was comfortable to use because it foamed well with about 3 rubs. I was worried about the smell and rubbed it hard and washed it many times, so the review was good, so I gave this as a natural ingredient. At first I was surprised at the small size, but it seems that the cost performance is not bad because it foams a little. The square cube is also nice. The son of an elementary school student was also happy to wash it, but it was refreshing after washing, and it was good that both of them liked it ♪