SG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I struggle with dry heels a lot. I've been using this product for my heel care. I've been applying it routinely at night for weeks now and it have noticed some improvements in my skin. The quality of the cream seems good and it is easy to apply and it's not sticky. The smell is not strong and the size of the package is a pretty decent. :)

Posted on May 21, 2022

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is a very good foot cream especially if you have a cracked soles. It moisturize very well and you can see a difference after the first use. The smell is barely there. I especially love the packaging which is very convenient. I really love how relaxing this cream is and the way my skin feels.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

good quality can using daily , the size is so good, package is amazing, it's effect on everything of our body, the taste and smell are good. work as antioxidant. keep you in a small age by it's ingredient.

db12e399-45bd-4fbe-8901-06441a021405
Posted on May 2, 2022

I have never tried other cream products for feet. But This one is good. My toes are smooth after a few times of using this cream.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Love that its non greasy and gentle, you do have to reapply it throughout the day to keep your feet moisturized because it gets absorbed easily. Its bigger than i thought and i love that it has pump

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The size of this cream is generous the packaging is good it absorbs quickly it doesn’t moisturize a lot I put oil with it there is no smell

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I like this moisturizer! It's of very good quality, enough quantity, and in a good package for an affordable price. I used it daily for my whole body and it keeps it moisturized and soft.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

lather on my feet religiously every evening and put on my socks. wake up to baby soft feet the next morning. yet it doesn't feel greasy at all. good size and love the pump.