SG

Posted on Nov 25, 2021
Great insole, wears well, improves stability, unlike "gel" insoles.

This is my favorite insole. Depending on how much room there is in a shoe, this insole can be worn on top of the shoe manufacturer's insole, or it can replace that insole. The sizing is accurate and it has a cradling heel with an arch support. I find it is impossible to find a perfect insole, but I have installed this insole into all of my athletic shoes. It increases stability, my foot is less likely to roll due to the higher sided heel "cradle" structure. Cradle is my word, not ProFoot's. I have tried many insole products. This brand is my favorite by far.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

The ingredients and taste are great Potency is good for nervous system and metabolism Folic acid is great for energy and niacin flush too This is my go to anti itch cream for myself and kids. Works fast and does not leave any residue. Has no scent and is easy to use. The quality is high and the size is great. Suggest for all ages. The product is true to package and will be benefit all that use it.the composition is great and feels effective immediately. Definitely value for money and frequency Is sensitive and gentle for frequent use if you have concern Resveratrol Wrinkle skin reduction Inflammation

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Though I do not medically need orthotics, I wanted something to give my feet comfort and keep them from tiring on long walks or shopping trips. These were great for both. They seem to last a long time. These were a repeat purchase, but my old ones still do the job.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Definitely comfortable although it's not very padded. These are slender and fit nicely inside slightly too big shoes even with the normal shoe sole still there. But whilst it adds some nice support for sure, it doesn't add much padding at all so my knee still can't take the shoes for too long.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have peripheral neuropathy. These memory foam insoles allow me to wear tennis shoes, which I couldn't do before using other insoles. Profoot has made a superior product.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

got them for my new work shoes, which came in a mens size and are too big despite them being my size and too hard on my feet. they helped!

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I enjoy using these in my blunstones. it's easy to cut in order to fit your specific size and it makes your shoes comfier.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Super easy to trim to size, and comfortable. The only downside is that it makes my shoes feel a little tighter, so be aware of that. I haven't worn them a whole day yet so I cant say how well the moulding works yet

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Not what I expected. I ordered these because the ones I usually get where out. They are ok in one pair of shoes because it has padding in them. But several pairs of boots not so much. They didn't add comfort like the others I usually order.