SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

This product is a real energy booster. Whenever I feel tired from hard work or some sports activity I take a capsule and I soon feel the effect. I especially like that apart from NADH+ it contains also CoQ10. They are both essential for feeling well at my age (70 +). The package contains no other unwanted ingredients but rice bran extract.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

After trying 2 bottles, I feel changes. My sleeping quality is improving and I can sleep more than normal, which is 8 hours vs 4 hours. My life becomes more regular which I want

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Helps with mitochondria health If I take this before sleep, I have vivid dreams and feel more refreshed in the morning My WHOOP gadget shows GREEN recovery after taking it

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I usually bought these two ingredients separately and use them together until I found this product. Is is a profitable purchase regarding to price, because the effect is similar to using two different products.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Excellent and Great ProHealth NADH+ CoQ10 Product! Will Buy Again!

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Anti aging and cellular health - NADH is the one we all need. If you have to take one product take one with NADH

Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Good quality product, when it is on special value is good

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

a suplement for mithocondrial support

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It works perfect! Gives energy immediately! Excellent product!!!!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Thai

good, very good quality, well packaged, good value, help with heart muscle and cell energy, small tablets, easy to eat, take once a day, long service life, if eaten every day, it will be consumed before the expiration date, can maintain Q10 to help nourish The heart is useful every day. Good packaging, fast delivery and good antioxidants.