SG

Posted on May 1, 2022
Good

The lollipops candy taste good and the sweetness of the sugar is only 1 gram... So how much exactly is a gram of sugar? One teaspoon of granulated sugar equals 4 grams of sugar. To put it another way, 16 grams of sugar in a product is equal to about 4 teaspoons of granulated sugar.. The size and shape are like the yum earth lollipops.. overall it is good but if you kids love very sweet candies then this wont be pleasing for them😅😅 ...

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I cannot believe how low in sugar these are! I'm trying to no eat as much sugar but I do love candy so these are the perfect solution. My 5 year old loves these as well and I love that she's not getting as much sugar. I only have a 4 star rating because the Rainbow Ice flavor was not very good but the other 3 flavors are delicious!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I like most of the flavors. The only one I don’t like is fairy tale fruit. It has a weird taste. But for only 1 gram of sugar I really like them.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The taste was great ... and the size of the pack was good... its a healthier option with a nice taste

Posted on May 21, 2022

Great quality lovely ingredients my babyy love the taste easy use

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

these are good! nice flavours and not bad for your mouth

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

My girls didn’t like the taste of most of the flavors

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Some of the flavors my kids didn't like it.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Great quality and trusted brand