SG

Posted on May 30, 2022

My microbiologist has prescribed this supplement together with the other bunch. Quick delivery, great packaging. Have been taking it for 2 weeks and am feeling better, headache’s gone and feeling more energy. I have started gluten and lactose free diet as well on top. Will see what happens next …

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

It has a variety of vitamins in it which saves taking many capsules. I trust that the mk-7 is helping to get the calcium into my bones.

Posted on May 2, 2022

The quality of the K2 MK-7 is superb. My integrative doctor suggested it to increase vitamin D. The price is reasonable, especially with the quality.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Great dosage of K2 and the most active form of Vitamin D!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My go to Vitamin D. Vitamin K2 helps with the absorption.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

very good drug when I drank my immunity became strongly

Posted on May 29, 2022

works as directed. Easy to swallow. Reasonable price.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

MK-7 is the bioactive form of vitamin K-2, which is of great importance for the cardiovascular system. This substance ensures the correct metabolism of calcium, plays a key role in the process of bone mineralization and ensuring the elasticity of blood vessels. Unlike other forms of the vitamin, K-2 MK-7 does not affect blood clotting, so it does not cause blood clots. This substance is almost completely absorbed by the body and has a long-term bioactive effect. It should be taken along with vitamin D-3. Acting in combination, these two substances “wash out” excess calcium from the vessels, preventing it from settling on the walls, and direct it to the bones, preventing the development of osteoporosis.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took it for the first time, before that I took other companies. I liked it.