SG

moemuze
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Awesome ingredients, and the quality of the whole product is great, the flavor tastes great and the size/serving of each pack is very good. perfect midday snack and as a diet snack too :)

It's so tasty it's nearly impossible not to grab more and more until the bag is empty. I wish they came in larger sizes.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I find this is yummy because like peanut, but I expensive

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is great, the ingredients are clean, the taste is great, the size is excellent, a light and delicious meal, and my child loves to eat it. It is useful, entertaining, and protein because it is almonds.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

Sweet, my children loved it, and the sweet feature is that after the child is satisfied with it quickly, he does not have to eat large quantities of it, and the ingredients are clean and benefit the body, and the quality of the packaging is excellent

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

It has a moderate saltiness and is very delicious even for me who is not a baby!

48317f58-c394-456a-b029-24aaad8bd5e1
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Very tasty We will buy again a quality product