SG

Theresa49
Posted on Jun 6, 2022
Salon quality

I only used salon products on my hair until I started to go organic with hair and skincare products. Often an organic product lack the lustrous effect but this one didn’t disappoint. My fine hair was in good condition to style and not dried out or lacking anything (I did use the same brand conditioner after). Unscented.

-finished my beige balayage (from hard asian dark brown hair) 3 weeks before -use it every night (2mins) with same brand conditioner (2mins) -no strange artificial aroma -no purple nail -good for my sensitive skin overall great quality purple shampoo

f87bd3fa-c3ea-4563-9c70-7c32fffe770a
Posted on May 16, 2022

it is good quality and cheap for purple shampoo. the size is good and package is ok. just be reminded dont use it everyday if your hair is not fully bleached. since the cleansing effect of this kind of purple shampoo is weaker than the normal one, ur scalp will not be cleaned thoroughly.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I am very impressed with this purple shampoo as I have tried others (about 5 or 6) and they always left my hair dried out This one gives is a very nice silky feel and brightens my silver highlights as well! Very happy with it, the scent is a bit odd but does not linger in the hair.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I absolutely love that this purple shampoo has a dark consistency because that means it works better than those light purple shampoos. However, when I compare it to the Pravana one, it’s not as good but still gets the job done in toning my hair. That being said you can’t beat the price. $40 Pravana bottle vs $16 Pura D’or bottle.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

great toning shampoo, dont dry the hair as others. i use it every other day and i really can see the difference in my hair color.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

This purple shampoo works great on my silver/blonde/dark hair! It seems to highlight the grays and blondes well!! Love how my hair looks after using it. I only use 50 - 75% of the time and have found no found up.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It leaves my hair luscious and clean no nasties chemicals and stuff. Don't really notice it reducing my brassiness though. I just use it as a normal shampoo now cause makes my hair feel great.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Definitely helps take brassiness out of your hair. I have dark blonde/gray highlighted hair which over time gets brassy in between coloring. This helps take out that brassy color after just one wash even helps bring out gray

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I'm really happy with this product. It works really well on my fine hair. It leaves my hair so soft & has made my hair a really nice silvery grey with darker undertones.