SG

Posted on Nov 27, 2021
Wow

Excellent oil! I do double cleaning for my face skin routine and it works great! It is not too runny but not too thick either! I use it on my body skin as well it hydrates very well without leaving your skin sticky. It absorbs quickly! I do recommend and I will definitely rebuy this product!

66f3aac0-9448-4015-9b2a-4e22279f3d4b
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

This oil has amazing properties for skin and hair. I personally use it for my skin and nails. My skin is now very moisturized and soft. I started seeing the results after a week of using the product. I mixed it with my body lotion and apply it on my skin after taking a shower. I definitely recommend it to anyone who wants soft and healthy skin.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Hubby & I really like this organic sweet almond oil. It's lightweight and provides nice moisture to the face and body all year round. I tend to use more in the summer since the skin is more exposed with dresses, shorts, & swimwear. The scent is light; not overpowering. The pump is especially nice with no leakage.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This oil is absolutely wonderful - the value for the money paid is incredible. It has a very light, slightly flowery sweet almond scent that is totally natural and fades quickly (in case it's not your taste). It absorbs quickly, pairs well with essential oils, I use it on my face with no breakouts... Mixed with aloe vera gel, it makes a wonderful simple all-over moisturizer. This is a great staple oil to have in your arsenal.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I loved this product. I sometimes get lazy and the pump makes it so easy to use.It is a large bottle so it goes a long way. I prefer the texture of this brand to the previous one I was using. It does not have a scent. I use it on my face and to clean makeup. My 4 year old niece had very dry skin on hands and nothing was helping. We tried this and made such a difference even with once application.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Very good quality and value, can use all over the body, gentle enough for my sensitive skin. This oil is light enough for general moisturizing, not only for skin, but I also use it for my hair after washed on wet hair, hair become more manageable afterwards. I am a return buyer.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

While was working towards my weight loss goals I noticed my skin looked like it needed nourishment. The scent, texture and light composition of this oil was exactly what I needed to keep my sensitive skin moisturized without feeling heavy on my skin. I like that it helped my skin stay firm and smooth thorough my weight loss journey.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Using this daily for the past couple of weeks before posting this review. Great quality for skincare, body and face use. Skin feels moisturised and smooth.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

i mixed geranium essential oil to my bottle. i use it on my skin after i shower, and i put it on my face before bed. ive seen a difference in my under eye area, it looks more plump and hydrated. i would definitely buy this again.