SG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
awesome supplement

We have used this product for a few years. It is wonderful for nighttime “restless legs” and leg cramps. In the heat we are having this summer leg cramps are a big problem if you are out in the heat. THIS WORKS !!!!

Posted on May 28, 2022

I had trouble falling asleep after a big surgery and Magnesium Plus has changed my life. It’s a very pleasant drink which eases me nicely to sleep and the best part is that it’s a natural product!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Just completed my 60 days intake, seems to help me to sleep well, taste a bit sweet, is it added sugar or natural fruits sweetness?

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Good product and fast delivery. Will buy again, highly recommend

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

This is the only magnesium supplement I use. Tastes great on its own or in a smoothie.

Posted on Nov 2, 2020

I tried nearly everything available, and I used to like Magnesium Malate and Glycinate liquid the best UNTIL I found this one! It is just excellent for me, I feel more relaxed and sleep much better!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Good taste and can tell it’s doing something. Just wish it was cheaper. It’s a small container

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Tastes good and the magnesium content is quite high. Felt energised after drinking it and good thirst quencher.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

The smell and flavour is great. If they do have magnesium glycinate like this powder type, i would be happy to buy it.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

A good product but a bit expensive, I think you can find a cheaper analog