SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022
Excellent! Pure Essence Mag

Have used this item for years best way to get yur magnesium quickly.I like the company and their products!

Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I love this stuff. I grow weary of downing pills and this fizz is easily absorbed. I use it to help me sleep, relax my muscles, keep blood pressure in check and to keep headaches away. Flavor is good and it mixes easily.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Nice quality, hope it will be helpful

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Great product, easy to drink and highly recommend!

Tasted good but use for a month still haven’t see results

7bcf9c65-a856-4e57-872a-8f04a5fdd1c4
Posted on Mar 16, 2021

The fizzy drink is delicious and it really helps me with better quality sleep. I fell asleep almost immediately now.

Posted on Dec 26, 2020

Really good product and brand.. Just a little expensive for continual repurchasing..

Posted on Dec 12, 2020

Love it. Boost alertness during day time. At night, make you sleep well.

Posted on Jan 24, 2017

I have been using Ionic Fizz Super D-K for several years and have noticed how much more energy I have and my health has been better. I first tried it to hopefully help my bones but it seems to help my health in every way. It is great as a breakfast drink first thing in water or in a fruit smoothy. I have never been one to use health supplements before but this is one I miss if I run out. I soon notice I have less energy.

Posted on Dec 21, 2013

I love this stuff. It has an excellent balance of nutrients and I love the sour-lemonade taste. I take it before bed and it makes me sleep like a baby. Prior to this, I was using “Magnesium Serene” by Source Naturals before bed, but it tended to clump when mixing it. This one dissolves straight away – and it tastes better too. And not only that – but it has a complement of added nutrients which aren't found in the Magnesium Serene product. I haven't tried the Orange-Vanilla Flavor yet, but I'm definitely going to try that one too. I like the nice balance of nutrients in this product.