SG

Wing Wong
Posted on May 17, 2022
Good

Our family loves the convenience of dried, powdered herbs, but when it comes to ginger -- which we use an absolute boatload of -- we find the potency of newly-ground, fresh ginger root is really tough to evoke once it's in its powdered form. At least to our palates, this Simply Organic product comes the closest to retaining fresh ginger's wonderfully sharp, snappy pungency. The fact it's an organic offering is an added bonus, but not a determinant in assessing its taste. A best-in-class powdered herb, and a great value at this reasonably low price point.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I like adding a bit of ginger in my tea but don't have fresh ginger at hands all the time, this makes it easy to add to my food.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Good little grinder to get all the warmth of dry ginger everywhere and in the perfect quantity, the taste is good too!

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

I am a ginger addict. I really like the size of the pieces. good quality!

Rosy
Posted on Jun 23, 2021

The ginger arrived very nicely packaged in a small box and the glass jar was sealed very well. The jar has large pieces of ginger inside and comes with a plastic grinder on top. Very high quality and good price.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

Not bad. For

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I've been using Simply Organic for a long time, but it seems that I wasn't using it properly, so it got wet and hardened. I used it while shaving. I was wondering if I could use all of it and buy it again, but is it a freshly cut ginger? I thought I bought it. It's not a powder, but it's fragrant and very good. It's not completely crushed, so I feel the ginger fiber in my mouth, but it's spicy and I like it.

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Dried ginger is very convenient to use, with a lid for grinding, and a moderate fragrance. It is a very good product. The glass bottle is packed in a carton to avoid collisions during transportation. Very attentive and good service! Very desirable company

98ef8106-3705-4961-9ce4-feffd5b7ec17
2f8ecaaf-02a9-4be1-8ad5-bd980d5507b5
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I bought it because of the cuteness of the package and the fun of grinding it with a mill. Anyway, it's cute! It's the same size as the Simply Organic bottle, so it's cute. It's the essential taste, but in fact I like to open the lid and put it in the soup as it is, without using a mill. Compared to powdered ginger, the taste spreads gently and the crushing becomes an accent, which is delicious! It will be. However, if you use it, it will decrease quickly, so it will be decided as soon as possible.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I also bought organic ginger powder, but I also bought it to change the flavor. If you use a mill, it will look like red pepper flakes, and when you pickle vegetables and meat in soy sauce, take them out of the bottle and put them in chunks to get a good feeling. The flavor is better and more convenient than powder, so I'll repeat it before it's gone.