SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

My husband doesn't eat vegitables or fruits for that matter. His blood pressure and cholestrol level were too high but he refuses to take RX pills for them. I have been taking baby barley sprout powders for a few months and lost a few pounds and also lowered my BP and cholestrol level gradually. I looked for a capsule type barley sprouts and found Pure Planet Just Barley sold by iHerb. I live in Seoul Korea and decided to try iHerb. They offer the best price for this amazing product. It is organic and kosher. My husband has been taking them without any complaints. It will take a few months for him to see any improvement on his BP and cholestrol and I will continue to order Pure Planet Just Barley from iHerb as long as they keep the quality and the price. Thank you.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I can tell this is high quality by the smell (fresh and slightly sweet) and the little burst of energy I get when I take it. Highly recommend for an alkalizing, cleansing supplement!

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Good vegetarian product with safe ingredients. The size is good and you can see the benefit after around a week or so. Taste is ok too.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this brand. I also have it in powdered form for my smoothies and on the days I don’t have time for a smoothie I just take 3 capsules.

Posted on Apr 27, 2021

Quality product at a very affordable price. Used to take a different brand but have switched to this after I was given one as a gift. Decided to switch because of the purity of content, and the higher dose at a lower cost.

ea480695-849f-4f10-bda5-d8f4eebf0200
Posted on Mar 23, 2021

This product was a big help to ease my pain from my IBS and fatty liver. I used to take 3 capsules on empty stomach every morning. Thank you iHerb for the fastest transaction as always!

72d6c74e-81f1-4935-a9d8-8c6b67268060
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Been using for years and has helped me maintain great gut health with the quality of the product.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Great product. Taking it along with Spirulina. Just barley, that's why I love it. Nothing more added

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Green barley is a superfood. I consume it especially in winter, when the food is poorer in nutrients

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

This product was out of stock but it was worth the wait. Other barley brands were not green like this product.