SG
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

the quality is great, it is very finely ground which mixes easily.the product has worked very well keeping me on a regular basis, colon Dr. says whatever I'm doing keep it up everything's doing great.i have diverticulitis and this product helps tremendously to keep it from flaring up.it mixes great, I use it in a smoothy with protein,yogurt,and other things .my body actually craves it now.try it you won't be disappointed.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This has product has some of the most amazing ingredients in it for the price. On top of that it is organic! I would have to say the quality of it isn't the best, but not bad by any means. I put it on my list for the best affordable super green powder on the market. You can't beat the price and the number of servings you get from it. I add it to my nutritional shake and it really boosts it up with some serious nutrients! 2 thumbs up and definitely worth!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Love this product!! I've mixed it with water, juice & with their protein powder (which is also tasty), & it tastes great in every form. Does tend to settle in just liquid, so you have to stir it up before each drink or the last one is sludgy. But it is the best tasting one I've tried & gives plenty of energy for hours.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This is a repurchase item for me. I love the superfood ingredients list. I want to age gracefully and it is packed with vitamins and minerals as well as superfoods. I struggle to eat my greens so I take this to supplement for health purposes. I love the antioxidant blend!

ba7dfd41-69da-435a-81c8-84ce38bf1cc5
Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

this is my go to greens powder, a staple for smoothies. it has a wonderful sweet but earthy flavor, I am obsessed with it, i could seriously add this to anything. I add it to my daily shakes, and sometimes to my bowl of cereal, sometimes to my ice cream, sometimes to just a glass of almond milk. its so good!!!!!

Posted on May 17, 2022

First tried from a local retailer, and after a couple days of drinking, I can't say it was a miracle and I could see better, lift cars, or run faster, but I felt better. I just felt healthier! My local retailer no longer carries this, and after searching the net, I found iHerb, and I'm truely satisfied with how they've turn around my orders super quick! As far as Organic Greens goes, I always blend it with another fruity powder, so I can't really say it tastes good or not. But I'm really happy with how I feel after using it almost daily.

I buy greens from iherb regularly because I'm always lazy when it comes to fruits and veggies preparation. This one has a good comprehensive profile of grains and greens but not too many fruits. what I like about this product is that the scoop is quite small unlike some other brands. the only downside is the taste as others have commented on, so I use it in my smoothie in the morning. it's very easy on stomach

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

Although I love this product, it's first two "other" ingredient are Rebaudioside A (from organic stevia leaf extract), high purity steviol glycosides (from organic stevia leaf extract), which if you are like me, *IS* a flavour. I dislike the taste of Stevia and I can still taste it when used in my smoothies. I do appreciate it adds a sweetness, the taste is not to my liking. I do wish it was truely "unflavoured" in the sense of the taste of just the greens I want BUT that's my preference. It dissolves nicely and is unoffensive in any other sense. Really like the product minus my preference

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Bought this for some super green nutrition after a friend recommended. It gives me the extra nutrition i need. I think our bodies need a wide variety of foods but we really can’t eat so much! So this is simple as it provides a whole lot of nutrition! Recommend!