SG

woolalaa
Posted on Mar 2, 2022
很好!

I like the chocolate flavor, sometimes I accidentally put too much powder into the shaker bottle, and it will be difficult to dissolve, so try not to be too generous. And the richer it is, the worse taste it becomes. Please help to give like to this review after reading, thank.

Abesolutely delicious. It's the best tasting protein powder I've tried. It tastes like a chocolate Nutella milkshake. Blend it with some water or soy milk and ice for a nice treat.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Excellent quality and great taste. I like the amount of protein as well. Good size as well.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Taste great

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Incredibly sweet, not to my taste.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this taste. It goes well with milk - it turns out a delicious cocktail. After that, you don't want to eat for a long time.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

The chocolate flavor is light. I want to make the chocolate taste stronger, so I add a spoonful of cocoa powder and drink it with banana and almond milk. Is delicious!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Auto-translated from Japanese

I couldn't drink it because it was so powdery when dissolved in water. It feels like I can finally drink it with low-fat milk. It's sweet, but I wish I had a little more chocolate feeling. I think I'll try another flavor this time.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Nice taste of chocolate, not too sweet, pleases the composition

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

the composition is excellent, the packaging is large, it is pleasant to drink, it interrupts the feeling of hunger,