SG

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
For now this is the best cleanser

I can say that this is the best cleaners I’ve tried whole the time!! I mean it! I have been using oral medication for two months and my skin is dry and sensitive now, thats why I need barrier friendly cleanser. On the photo, what’s written is absolutely true! Cleans gently, doesn’t dry out at all! It’s gel type and doesn’t foam and I think behalf of this it’s gentle! Also for this price I think you can’t find better cleanser. So I recommend it and will buy again! For now this is one love

373eb681-ca1a-44e7-84cd-567af7c548eb
90ee02e2-71c1-413c-98d6-f38c3be35837
Posted on Oct 16, 2021

I've been repurchasing this cleanser for over a year now. It's one of the few that doesn't leave my face feeling dry and tight after washing. I use it in the mornings and after oil cleansing at night. It doesn't break me out and I love that it's pH balanced. Some people have mentioned a smell to it but it's not something that Ive noticed. One tube lasts me about a month and a half.

47d8e9a3-5179-4bd6-a9c5-a741018a906f

It took me a long time to find a good affordable gentle daily cleanser that just does the job without stripping my skin and ever since i found this and tried it I don’t even think of trying any other cleanser i love this. One thing that i don’t like it’s that the size is little and i use it everyday so it lasts for about a month and half to two months sometimes for me i wish it comes in bigger sizes

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

I use this as my morning cleanser and as a double cleanser at night to help get makeup off. I was using it alone to remove makeup and it doesn’t always get it all off (usually eye makeup but concealer comes off mostly). I have sensitive combination skin and this is my third or fourth bottle of this stuff - definitely my go to face wash. Doesn’t dry my skin out or cause breakouts. Highly recommend:)

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Very gentle cleanser to use as base, when you you put in wet palms and rub you will have a bit foam to put on your face. I like it more that cosrx morning cleanser, that Purito doesn't have that specific smell. Updated version of old ones

60153aca-024b-43dc-a69a-8851d1f72d35
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

This is a gel cleanser that glides on smoothly and doesn’t foam, which tends to be a sign that this contains less harsh ingredients. This cleanser has a vague minty/eucalyptus scent that doesn’t seem to be artificial/fragrance. Size is good; it’ll last a good while. Quality seems promising. That being said, I’ve used this once so far and I like it! I hope this does wonders for my acne-prone skin.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I believe this is an amazing product for me, very mild pleasant scent and smell, good quality, usual size, nicely packaged, using in my morning and evening routine, very happy to use in my personal hygiene. Feels amazing very gentle. Definitely loots of benefits, nice care for me. Frequency of use as required. Suits my sensitive skin.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Hands down the best cleanser I have ever used! i have normal to combination skin (oily in my t-zone) and it cleans my face without irritating my dry areas and balancing sebum on oily parts. Previously, i have used cosrx good morning one, but this one for sure is more gentle. Little goes a long a way. The only con is weird chemical smell, but i am already used to it.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

The gel is large in size and very economical.I will use the package for a long time. It has the flavor of grapefruit, but very light. Very little is needed to make a foam. For my age 49 and sensitive skin it is perfect because it does not dry it out, it is not taut, it does not irritate the eyes. It is very soft and gentle on the skin.On the contrary, after it I feel my skin nourished and moisturized.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

It’s great, I noticed that when my acne wash is tripping my skin this put it back into balance without leaving some disgusting later but I can’t get off that is the worst for me. No residue with this totally clean at least my skin Feeling balanced exactly what is supposed to do. If you’re using active medication it can really strict your skin hurting the barrier so it’s good to go back-and-forth with a cleanser like this and then Your acne cleanser