SG

Posted on Nov 22, 2021
Decent Toner From a Brand I Trust, At a Great Price

I got this toner because I’m experiencing more acne breakouts than usual. I have very dry, dehydrated, mostly sensitive skin with rosacea, and I normally wouldn’t purchase a product specifically for acne because they can be harsh on my skin. But this one feels nice, and I do think it helps a bit. It does have AHA (citric acid) and PHA (gluconolactone) in it, so I don’t find it as soothing as it could be. However, the morning after I’ve used it, my skin does look less red and angry around the breakout areas. I’ll finish this, but I’m not sure if I’ll repurchase it.

dce5c9a6-f9e1-4581-97d1-a317a23491e7
cc247f94-8a63-4ae0-95a6-ccafd88cf6a9
c3b87611-a7e0-41fb-b49e-fc42f6d741da
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I use tretonin in my skincare routine and it often causes extreme dryness and sensitivity. One time my moisture barrier was damaged and caused so much stinging on my face. Fortunately when I applied this toner to my face it helped alleviate and calmed my skin down. Very grateful for this toner although sometimes I wish it came in a larger size!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The toner feels nice and absorbs quickly. It's gentle enough for my skin cuz I am careful using active ingredients but I just have keep in mind what other products in my routine I'm using. Overal good toner, I loved this brand already for the other toner (blue bottle) but this one is great too!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Large size for the price. No frequency. Good for sensitive skin and acne prone skin. Use after face wash morning and night to add extra hydration to the skin. Very gentle and non irritating on the skin. can be use for all age group looking for extra moisturize for the skin.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This is a very good, gentle toner that is very effective. I have been using this product now almost 10 months and its yet to fail me. Gentle but powerful ingredients like Salix Alba Willow Bark that work well with my oily skin. A powerful, gentle and budget friendly product! What more can you ask for. Definitely recommend this for anyone with oily acne prone skin.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

toner has pleasant watery texture, easy and quick dries out and does not leave grease film. And there is the only benefit from it. will i order it again? im not sure.

d33581aa-02fa-41a0-a512-c48cbf6565eb
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I like this brand and I return to them every once in a while, but they aren't my favorite. Not at all because they don't make high quality products, but for some reason I just still prefer Cos Rx. I have no complaints and I found this toner to be light, yet very hydrating. However, I still prefer the Cos Rx Centella toner. It might just be that I like the spray on application vs just pouring the toner in your hand if I'm honest.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The only difference I saw in my skin when I used this product was that it reduced the redness of my skin and acne especially when used overnight. Toner was not moistursing enough which is important when prepping up your skin. It has a watery consistency and has a very mild scent. I won't repurchasing as there are better toners out there that are more moisturising and calming.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I have sensitive dry skin and I plan to use it to layer moisture in the winter so I can't talk about the benefits yet. The quality and size look great and I trust this brand.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

this brand has great products that work near miracles. this is the first time I'm using their toner and it doesn't disappoint. i feel it's goes deep into the skin unlike other toners I've used