SG

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

That is a great cleansing! It is gentle, no scent, packed with great ingredients (few but effective) and I strongly believe it brings way more benefits than just cleansing because it plumps up my skin and controls oil production. I use it in the mornings when I am on a hurry or when it’s colder so I do not have to deal with water running everywhere, I do not rinse because it is very gentle and brings so many benefits to my skin. I also use as the second step of my double cleanse (first step being a foaming gel) this way I can see on the cotton pad if it removed all the dirt and leave the ingredients working on my skin almost like a toner.

66c4d697-8b70-486f-b658-6586667648f0
Posted on May 12, 2022

It took me a while to find a low pH toner. Majority of brands do not bother to indicate pH levels. Was very happy to find this one! I am a fan of Pyungkan Yul, as they have great formulas and no scent This toner is no exception: does not smell with anything, and is great for the skin! I’ve been using it for 5,5 months now (sometimes sharing it with a family member), and I still have it! Great quality and great value for money

12447bff-ce6a-4388-937f-42be19c82423
454305f3-cb25-490f-ad47-fc781856d38d
0e1fa37b-f81d-40e6-9719-c720d47fa90a
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I have almost finished the bottle, and can say that I do enjoy using this cleanser. My cotton pads are always dirty when using it, meaning it does clean the face. I have not noticed any drying of the skin, nor irritations. It's a bit pricey, but I do think I will repurchase once this bottle is finished.

iamnoreen
Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is by far my favourite cleansing water! It’s so gentle and non-drying, yet cleans well, with a slight, soothing scent. I only do light makeup (e.g. sunscreen plus concealer on required spots), the product does the job perfectly. I even use it for the morning rather than my usual morning cleanser. Will repurchase for sure!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

One of the best cleaning waters on the market. Only a few ingredients, gentle on the skin, effective, no irritation, no smell. Will purchase again!

Posted on May 4, 2022

Like this cleansing water very much. I use like only one cleansing tool in the morning.

fox-ei
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

It's the best cleansing water I've tried so far... Does magic.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Very pleasant, does not dry out the skin. It is very gentle, does not cause allergies and acne..Perfect :-)

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great cleansing water, excellent K-beauty product though face wash is preferable