SG

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

-This product has a lots of Qtips and you can store them in a separate container (suggestion). -I use this product to clean my belly button, sensitive area, eye makeup, applying lip conditioner or scrub, cleaning unreachable areas and more -The cotton quality is amazing and the tip is unbreakable

15593173-421a-4003-a745-e57c6bcf06be
84d3898f-4538-499e-bb5e-8c8b17e4ab6e
Posted on Apr 2, 2022

The Q-Tip cotton swabs are great quality at a decent price. They're soft and you get a lot in each package (300 is a big box) . It's nice to be able to buy them on iHerb! They have a lot of uses, and I even use them to apply eye shadow sometimes!

Great quality q-tips at a fraction of the price I would pay in my local grocery store. I use q-tips to correct/remove my eye-make up, apply spot treatments, and for several other small cleaning jobs around the house. Great value for money, I am planning to buy again. If my review helps, please leave a thumbs up for me. Thank you!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Q-tips are the best for going inside my eyelids. I've been cleaning my eyes like this since I was 15. That's now 40 years ago and I have no eye wrinkles. Might have something to do with it, I've always wondered. Anyway this brand is the best. These are the fewer quantity and they come in the little drawer container. It currently has the gold labeling for some self-promo anniversary, I thought I was sent the anti-microbial, thankfully no: it's just an ad, and they used the same gold backdrop as those. Wish I had bought the bigger one, which is better value: they're more economical that way, but I was in a rush, so these will do for now. Glad to find them at iherb, nicely surprised.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I live in Australia and the cotton swabs here are TERRIBLE. They have barely any cotton at the ends and they are so painful to use. I recently found out that iHerb carries Q-tips brand, and I have been very happy to have access to these in Australia now :)

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Q tips have the cotton bud is much softer than those I bought in HK, the feeling of using it is softer, more comfortable for the ear. If they can have smaller amount for use in toilet, like 100 pcs in 1 pack and may be 5 to ten packs in a box is much better.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I’m really enjoying these, I always wanted to try American Qtips. I’m so glad they’re made with cotton and paper, because the qtips sold where I live are still made of plastic… That’s so unnecessary! I’ll definitely buy these again :)

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

When I have live in New York use to have this qtips. Now I am living in Kazakhstan, and happy that Iherb has this product. This qtips are comfortable, and has a big head. Thank you Iherb!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The classic quality cotton swabs! Perfect size that comes in a 500-count sturdy package, and very effective and useful in personal care. Great value for the quality. Will go with these over any other brand.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I love the size of the buds, best cotton buds brand i used so far and i have tried many brands. I use this for my kids ears too as the size is perfect and not scrathy..