SG

Posted on May 18, 2022

I heard great things about this product. It supposed to get rid of HPV I’ve been taking it now for five months and next month I’m scheduled to go back to my obgyn I’m hoping for a negative result. I heard so many success stories using this product. I will keep you updated on my progress. 😃

078099af-bc07-45e1-baed-f8b35e3795b3
Posted on Sep 3, 2022

At first I was hesitant to try it since I have read it causes more anxiety(for people who have mental health issues who can relate). I tried to take 1 tablet only on the first week, and then on the 2nd week, I increased 2 tabs. Im on the 2nd week so waiting for the optimum results. For anyone who havent tried it on a lower dose and want to try 750 immediately, please drink 1 tablet at first so your body can adjust 🙏🏻

688b3907-5420-4ac3-9603-9d1656b24695
23efa374-5c4c-4ccf-955c-bc66c62cc1dd
ee148637-689c-451a-841c-56a283e92666
Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I tested positive for high-risk HPV in 2019. Two years later, I took an HPV DNA test and learned that my body still had not cleared the virus. Needless to say, this was incredibly depressing. However, I did some research and learned about AHCC being an effective supplement for combating HPV viral infections. I religiously took the highest available concentration and recommended dosage (750mg @ 4 capsules/day) for more than six months before taking another HPV DNA test—I just got my *negative* results back from the lab! Not having to worry about slowly developing cervical cancer anymore is such a big weight off my shoulders, I could cry. I wanted to immediately write this review to help others make informed healthcare decisions about their bodies. *It is kind of strange in the U.S. that I had to go on the Internet to find out about AHCC instead of my doctor prescribing or even mentioning it, though.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Although I am very excited to try this product after reading several scientific articles that point towards great promising results, I can't speak presonally about the actual results as the recommended period seems to be at least three months. I did a first purchase to see if it would get to EU from the US without any problems in customs and, as promised by iHerb, no issues at all - it actually got here one week earlier. I recommend buying it one by one, as the price of this product is right below the paid duties for importing into EU (but right over the limit if bought in 2s), but build up your inventory with at least 2 or 3 bottles so you don't risk having to interrupt the intake due to delays in shipping (or the recent temporary stock interruptions).

Posted on May 31, 2022

I have been taking it for 3years, until now, friends from USA helped me to purchase them, but now, with IHERB it's so much easier. AHCC helps my immune system in every way, because I have been struggling with brest cancer. This product was recommended by my nutritionist and I have been feeling all the benefits from it. The quality is excellent and I will keep on taking it.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Taking because of High risk HPV. I was taking the 500mg previously (3g/6pills) every morning on an empty stomach. Now I take this 750mg (3g/4 pills). It’s cheaper than the 500mg version for some reason. I have not taken my follow up Pap smear. But I’m manifesting good results. Wishing all my high risk HPV sis all the best xoxo

Posted on May 4, 2022

Im on my third jar of Platinum Ahcc. I chose this because of its good reviews for eliminating Hpv. I was diagnosed with stage 1 and told not to worry as it could sort its self out, but i decided to jump on to assisting by taking this. Im currently awaiting my result from my colposcopy, but im confident this supplement will work, will continue taking as long as i can afford to.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Homeopathic Doctor Recommended!!! At least my doc recommends them: "Japanese Hybridized Mushrooms in Supplements"...only that kind...because mushrooms are a fungus which can become a toxin in your system. I have been taking AHCC for years and love the Quality of Life brand. I also appreciate them improving their supplement by offering it at a higher dose. I like their 500 mg dose capsules, but I also like when I can take a little more with their 750 mg dose capsules. Very nice. When I started taking them years back, it was for improvement of EVERYTHING...and I would swear by the results in court!!! I continue to take them, and my doc has told me that my Natural Killer Cells (T-cells) are in top functioning order because of it! I highly recommend them... Your immune system will thank you for it :)

Probably the best AHCC out there. Quality of life products are great! The size of 60 capsules lasts you a month. Even though it seems like a lot $$ for just 1 month supply, the benefits of mushroom extracts are amazing. They boost your immune system, give energy and help fight viruses which is very helpful these days.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

I was diagnosed with HPV 16 (CIN I-II) 3 years ago and I got still positive tested in July 2022. I’ve been taking the capsules for 2,5 week by now, I will see about the result in the next check, 6 months later. Yet, it seems like it’s reducing my related complaints already. So, I have hope for it. However, I experience its side-effects terribly; like nausea, (especially when I use it in the morning) fatigue and insensation on my knees and legs for few hours.