SG

Posted on May 10, 2022

It has no scent which is very good for me. I use it every day in my self care routine and feel very comfortable. Size and quality are very convenient. I will purchase again once it’s finished. If you have sensitive skin this product is definitely for you. Highly recommended 👍👍👍

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

The best compared to similar products. I've tried the other 2 famous n lot more expensive product but this gave the most comfortable and clean feeling after each use. The price vs size is reasonable. The scent is mild and it use natural ingredients. Cool product, definitely will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

This foaming feminine wash is awesome and very gentle with the skin. This product doesn’t have any scent. The quality and size are good enough. I love that the composition of this product is based on natural ingredients. It feels very good when you used it and cleans well that zone. I truly recommend this product. If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

No detectable scent. I have sensitive skin and I had no issues with skin irritation while using this product. I chose to purchase this product because HoneyPot’s sensitive feminine wash was sold out through iHerb when I was trying to order. Rael is comparable to Honeypot if you are looking for a sensitive feminine wash. Note that Rael’s bottle contains slightly less product than HoneyPot’s. Overall I am happy with my purchase and I would recommend Rael’s feminine wash.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Natural, very light feminine wash. Doesnt have any smell, doesn't create any irritation and controls ph level. The package is great size bottle , value for the price. Definitely recommend and will be buying again!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I had to find a new brand after my old one got discontinued and this one does the job! I like the foam. It doesn’t smell too strong but does what it says.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

really happy with this product. it's just what I wanted. the foaming pump is great. gentle to use on the body and for cleaning menstrual cups.

Posted on May 10, 2022

No scent/smell or fragrance which meant no irritation for me and I feel good after use. Frequency wise, I use it every other day. Good size and will be repurchasing when I finish the bottle.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I use this product almost a year. And it's the beat quality product. It has no smell. The size is big, it last a few months. The packaging is good. I liked so so much.