SG

Posted on Mar 25, 2022
This is a bit thicker than panty liner, so I prefer this over liner

I bought organic panty liners and this, I like this much better, actually this is the best liner I've tried. I heard that organic sanitary goods will bring so many health benefits, I've been receiving IVF treatments but not working, I really hope using organic sanitary goods will make a bit of difference.

980cafc0-8d5c-4df2-b7cd-5196bed50e04
5f8ec115-a907-4e2b-931a-eb2f496dbde6
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

These definitely helped me stay dry during the last stages of pregnancy! And I love knowing that I’m not using liners full of chlorine and fragrance and other junk. I know that I’m taking care of myself with a good quality product in an area that deserves a little TLC.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Good amount for the price i like to use it when i go to the gym as i sweat a lot while workingout so i like to stay dry as much as possible because it’s annoying when u workout and u sweat down there amd as am using it on almost daily bases i would pay attention that the product is organic and chemical free

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Got them for my mother and she’s really comfortable

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It’s good in terms of quantity and the brand is so good I tried many of the products- all are perfect

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

The perfect panty liner. Individually wrapped, absorbent but not too thick. I really liked the pattern/ texture. My go to

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

It’s big size than I expected. But good for not only daily use but also for the days of period.

Posted on May 2, 2022

My new ‘go to’ for protection. Pads are packaged well, and easy to travel with

iherbie
Posted on Jan 13, 2022

absorbant but very thick , you can feel it there, and it sticks well but it crincles .

Posted on May 28, 2022