SG

Posted on May 21, 2022

Rael feminine personal care products are one of the best I have tried. Scent and smell free. Quality seems to be better than other brands offered here as it is very gentle on sensitive skin. Packaging is nice and composition on the skin is natural. One of the LARGEST overnight pads I have ever seen!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

These pads are amazing, especially for people who has extremely sensitive skin and very heavy periods like me. They have no scent, no smell, so it’s another benefit for people who are sensitive to odours. The size is pretty big, so you feel pretty confident knowing that it won’t leak especially to the back. So it’s a must have for my personal care routine during my period, cause I prefer to use them not only during the night, but also during the day. Overall, the quality is great and the package is super solid.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I love these pads. i use them not only at night but for the daytime as well. It's perfect for heavy flow. The package lasts for a long time. It' essential part of my personal care. I like how they feel on skin. Overall the quality is great and the size is good as well

Posted on May 17, 2022

This brand has the best alternatives to conventional pads that I tried. So easy to use, no smell at all, and GREAT quality. I literally never had a rash wearing this, which I associated to wearing poor quality conventional brands. Ladies, please switch to organic natural pads, just look up what's inside the OTHER brands we use on our day to day life and be SHOCKED. It also feels soft, like cotton, and so easy to change.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I love this lotion! I first found out about it through a friend as I struggle with dry skin on my hands. It can get to the point of my skin cracking and bleeding if I am not diligent in moisturizing. I have long been in search of a good lotion that I don’t have to constantly reapply through the day and l and I have found that in this. My skin is soft and you can feel it’s effect almost immediately! I recommend for anyone with particularly dry skin!

Posted on May 24, 2022

Love all Rael’s products! These are very, very long! They are widen out towards the back which is to ensure better protection. Very soft and absorbent. Overall very good overnight pads.

Posted on May 31, 2022

very gentle and delicate. it is too long so give attention to its length before you buy it. its length suitable for early postpartum days and for those who have heavy flow. I took one star because it's pricey

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Great quality and very comfortable. It is extremely long and great for people with heavy flow. There is no scent so its also perfect for sensitive skin!

Mlpoknijb
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

appropriate size, extremely long so it has a great coverage, doesn't leak, no smell or any perfume scent, great quality, feels like cotton

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I think they are quite gentle and trustful products for the use.