SG

Posted on Jan 7, 2022
Will Buy Again!

Overall a wonderful product that my body responds very well to. Easy to digest, I take mine in the morning with food. I noticed after a month that my natural energy level was higher. This was something I was always looking for with a vitamin. Just a feel good all around vitamin that I will be using from now on!

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Love the brand. Been taking their women’s One multivitamin- been on a supplement regimen for my mild PCOS, just wanted to try this as a step down as the other one was getting a little too potent for me! No digestive issues, a lot easier to take (much smaller a capsule) and seems to meet my current needs better!:)

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Have used this product for the last few years. Love the probiotics, enzymes, & that its a natural food based vitamin. Can definitely tell if I've missed a day or two without taking.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My wife has already started to take this and she like it so far. the result have not seen as it's just 2 days.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Pretty good, and I like addition of herbs. However, some other multis are better, like an A grade instead of a B grade. Price is good for this brand.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

A long time fan of rainbow light supplements. Switching on Women's One to this and hopefully it is just as good or even better.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Well-rounded organic multivitamin with all the vitamins and minerals plus additional nutritional blends. Just be careful to read the serving size, this one says 120 capsules but it lasts one month.

To start with: I take 1 pill a day instead of recommended 3. The dosage of elements in it seems too high for me, as I already eat a healthy balanced diet. So it kinda is more cost efficient for me in that case, as the bottle last me 120 days instead of 40. BUT even though I take a third of the recommended dose it still turns my urine greenish. I reckon I will finish off this bottle and run blood tests to check for excess of any of the vitamins/minerals just in case. Last thing: pills are quite large in size. It doesn’t bother me personally (besides the fact that they are harder to fit in my pillbox lol) but if it’s something of a dealbreaker – keep that in mind.

Posted on May 13, 2021

Very excellent product if you're low on energy or feeling out of place these vitamins give you a jump start everyday can take with/without water. Best to take them early in the morning. Not necessary to take 4 a day. Taking 2 pills was just fine for me and replenished my energy and vital nutrients

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

High quality for senior women and immune building. It helps with energy levels and recommend the quality of this product.