SG

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I was happy to see this combination in one dose. I didn't read the adults only bit. Had hoped to use for young family, but that was my mistake. Worth noting though.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

I buy it for the second time, usually I start to drink them when I feel any cold symptoms. It has a nice taste, helps to recover faster.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have been using this regularly especially since it has Vitamin C, D & Zinc and has really boosted my immunity. I ended up contracting Covid-19 and it was very milk and recovery was within 3 days which I think was due to these gummies.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

My husband and I use this to stay healthy during the winter (but we have been using all year due to circumstances). Not a bad price, and seems to work well.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I purchased these for my children for the winter months as our usual brand was not available. They don't love them as much as the usual ones, they don't have the same chewy texture and have crystallised a little bit, but they will do the trick and I think they will get eaten.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Great combination for the immune system. Easy to chew and swallow.

Tasty. Easy to convince a kid to take one. Hope it helped

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

This is an easy and convenient supplement product! Also the price is lovely.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

It tastes a little grainy so my 3 year old doesn't like it, but my older son and I think they're ok