SG

Posted on Apr 8, 2022
good for pre-menopause hormonal balance

I'm not a supplement fiend, I just like to give my body some baseline compensation for fried chicken and pizza days, or weeks, lol. And while I'm too young for menopause, I noticed this herbal formula including black cohosh matched my research into general women's hormone-cycle balance (including a yin-yang TCM approach). So I've taken this as my daily multi-vit for a couple months, and feel it does that job well; but I also have much diminished cyclical issues like bloating and fatigue. Hooray! IMHO it's not a bigger tablet than any other real-food multivitamin. And it does not make me feel "weird" (if you've ever taken a herb too far, you know that they can have unpleasant side-effects, but this formula is just gentle. Altogether, I think this makes me a little stronger in myself.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

This is a great mega Multivitamin. You get more than 100% of all you vitamin and mineral needs in one pill, and it's a good based tablet which is better for you and doesn't taste bad. What more could you want. Beware of its evil twin, Menopause Complete. With that one you have to take for a four a day to get what you get in one tablet here

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great formula of mixed vitamins! I'm the one who is verifying the ingredients, comparing the amounts. It was very important for me that daily serving is 1 (!!!) tablet. And those multivitamins answered all my requirements. In addition, such ingredient as BLACK COHOSH is known as the one that reduces MENOPAUSE effects such as heat flashes, and it really helps.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This works great for me as I am in menopause. It really helps keep my mood up, it helps with my digestion, and with the hot flashes. I would highly recommend this to any woman in menopause.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I am 50 and had a partial hysterectomy 8 months ago and the hot flashes are back with a vengence, but after a week of taking this vitamin I feel some relief. Good ingredients. A little big to swallow though.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

A wonderful complex with a good composition. We bought it for my mother. I take 1 capsule at a time. It is enough for three months. It contains both herbs and vitamins.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Ferfecto really good and it helps Must have it

Posted on May 3, 2021

I have been without it for over two weeks now and I can feel the difference. When I was taking this regularly, I had almost no hot flushes. I have had a few hot flushes in the night which wakes me up from my sleep. It is not as bad as before I took this supplement. So I think that this is the ingredients in this supplement that has kept my system stabilised. Waiting for second order to arrive. I will update this after the second bottle arrives and I can share more results.

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

I was looking for something to help with hot flashes and found this. It helps a lot (nothing will completely eliminate them except hormones) and it contains a lot of vitamins I was taking before separately such as biotin, chromium, vitamins C, D, various B. Now it’s only this pill alone. The tablet is pretty big, but it’s ok with me. It will color your urine to very bright yellow, so be prepared). Will order more.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

This is a great multivitamin for those of us in perimenopause. It has the right vitamins and minerals and is reasonably priced considering you get a 3-month supply. I would highly recommend it. The only downside is the large size of the pill, but honestly that is a small detail.