SG

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I have immune issues and this probiotic helps keep my gut healthy. I have been using it for years !

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

My favorite probiotic. It is a larger pill but it’s only one time a day.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Taking it as an extra, not sure if it's working but no complaints.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

This product contains both probiotics and prebiotics, which are food for probiotics. It contains digestive herbs, too.

Posted on Jul 1, 2021

I was pleased to find this cheaper here than at a local store. I love the 90 day supply and that it includes ginger and turmeric for added gut support

Posted on Jan 12, 2021

Good for before & after a eating a buffet or a large meal. And also works for after a heavy night of drinking. This has saved me from throwing up multiple times either from over eating or over drinking.

Posted on Mar 31, 2020

Really great product. I've struggled with IBS and various bowel issues for years and have been searching for a good probiotic for 3 years or more. After a week of using ProbioActive I could see a noticeable difference, from regular bowel movements to reduced cramping. After another 2 weeks I continued to observe regular bowel habits, very rare cramping (perhaps once a fortnight, driven by a heavier meal), and generally improved digestion. Also my stomach went back to being flat thanks to no more issues with trapped air. I highly recommend the product and continue to use it every day.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Great product and does not need refrigeration.

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

nice item well packed and quality hope good benefit

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

I've been taking these for years and I love them.