SG

Posted on May 1, 2022

Use scent quality size age package benefits composition hair scalp sensitive moisturize ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰Thankyouuu so so much hope everyone buys it and enjoy pluming urselfs girls see you in the next review so hopefully we will see each other’s friends and family members that we love each day love you guys

c1c2d699-6c79-4b4b-abb8-b26e434a280a

I ordered this product the fifth time I advise you to order It is amazing, I have ordered this product several times and can't do without it

ecf5cfbe-a3a0-4ab8-b46b-4ad8d0f63299
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Left it on for two hours mixed with hot coffee. The key is to use a film to wrap around your hair tightly. I also use a hairdryer over the film to heat it up a couple times.

95658590-0878-4cc6-9603-7e6019e0d063
Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Excellent packaging and great quality the size is convenient for long hair I follow the instructions and works great on my scalp and roots it isn’t sensitive on my skin and it doesn’t leave my hair oily it is save to use it and it doesn’t have any annoying scent.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Henna color is the only non-chemical hair colour that I know and use. Entirely natural. Does not hurt scalp, eyes, or skin. The only drawbacks are that you have to keep it on for two hours, it does not last more than 21 day if you shower your hair every day, and the scent is quite strong for the first 24 hours. However, not putting carcinogenic petrochemicals on my head is worth those inconveniences.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Great quality and benefits . But to be honest my hair is dyed brown and I didn’t see a color change while using this henna I have very sensitive scalp but this product didn’t effect that. No bad scent Size is enough bc you will need only 3 tsp Packaged well

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

It’s not really “black”, maybe on top of white hair but not on brown hair. It definitely does darken the hair a lot. It consists of henna with indigo powder. I applied it 3 times and still my hair isn’t black and I’m not expecting it to be. Henna is really beneficial to the hair, and with different combinations you can get the best of it. The quantity is decent.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I have long thick hair and only needed about a quarter of the jar to cover my entire head. I have really dark brown hair with natural red highlights with a few greys sprouting through. I chose black as I wanted to remove the red for a more balanced color which worked perfectly. This black henna gives my hair a lovely deep rich brown tone with a nice shine. This is time consuming but so worth it for glossy, vibrant hair. I still alternate with Herbatint for the greys around my front hairline as it takes much less time and I use a clear Henna to condition. I use this monthly on the entire head for lovely luscious locks.

Posted on May 5, 2022

the product arrived on time. I loved the box with the iherb insignia, very professional I thought. After using it twice already I am very pleased. The color is just the right tone; there is hardly any difference. I used black tea. The quality is very good. And the scent while a bit pungent while applied, does not smell at all afterwards, so that was very reassuring. The size of the containers were very nice and easily stored for later use. The age of the product was clearly labeled so I know how long it can be stored. The packaging was very good; I loved the bubbles. I can say the product is an extreme benefit to anyone who has Afro hair, it's works very well.the composition of herbs is just amazing, and if you only need to add black tea to the mix, there really is no downside to this product. The product did not produce an itchy scalp; it's suits sensitive skin very well, it also left my hair moisturized and soft.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Nice. Its antifungal and antimicrobial properties may be beneficial for the hair and scalp, particularly for premature graying and reducing dandruff. However, special care is required when applying henna to frizzy and dry hair — henna tends to dry out hair. Henna is most beneficial in its natural form. Henna is a safe, all-natural alternative. It works by simply staining the outside of each individual hair and acts like a protective layer on your cuticle. The color won’t wash out, but it will gradually fade over a period of one to six months.