SG

4.6
Based on 3,575 Ratings
2,741
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love it. I used it for 4 weeks and the results are more than visible so it's a high quality product. The size is small however i think it will last for two months. it has no scent. I recommend it. I will keep using it and hope to see further results.

2176febb-7731-457a-bdee-78adbbbb2d0c
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

My brow hairs are genetically thin and sparse. I've been trying real hard to grow them with almost everything YouTube and Google tells me, but nothing really works. Yet with this brow serum, I can actually see that my brows got fuller after a month! I'll be attaching photos taken from day 0 to day 30, and see for yourself. One con tho, this will be a bit pricey to maintain especially these are not readily available in our country. Thank heavens for iHerb🥳

4cf1bebe-e6d9-417c-9375-9c41e1b3b91d
011bce8d-ef76-4db0-9aca-072dacefd414
ec9cb6ae-2d32-4bb7-b737-537fb1a0145c
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Amazing product, it helped me to grow my eyebrows in only 3 weeks! For my eyelashes I use the lash enhancer of the same company “rapidlash” The quality is good, the product lasts 4 months aproximately. It has the size of a normal rimmel. It has no color, it's transparent. The texture is liquid.

2dcb1267-0d88-4adf-a14f-23812afeebef
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

It's doesn't really have a strong scent which is a good sign (for me lol). It says to use it twice a day but i've only been using it at night, Its high quality, The bottle can last for almost 4 months (its a small sized bottle)

705decb0-bcd1-4046-9a09-578d361b5e49
a2fff6aa-2cb4-4401-9d48-08d2acc86614
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

No scent, use for one month and eye brows get thicker and darker, doesn’t have any effect on eyes . Well packaged and fit all ages .very lightweight but size is small.it is transparent gel with so light texture. It rally makes eye brows more attractive . Quality is super and benefits are incomparable.

d67391d9-88d7-4eff-8700-b4b89a7995ad
d33596f3-2da5-4d06-ab73-34cbd6523ec3
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I usually do not write a feedback but for this serum i have to shout out loudly AMAZING INCREDIBLE , my eyebrows by birth is very thin and light and i had no hope it will grow and get dark in such a way.. through tiktok I found this serum and ordered from my favorite site IHERB and results are there.. i love this serum it’s amazing and can see the difference only in 2 months Highly recommended to use this serum who has light eyebrows and want to grow thicker and darker This product has no fragrance and peraben free Package is secure Every age group can use High quality product Size is good for 2 months usage

05503587-7bbe-4db2-a3f0-2a4c28ff6349
b366bc8f-1395-43ed-9a34-fac919d1fc11
b63aad1c-218f-445d-a28b-9ac81213f347
Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Excellent product, I’m used to get the rapid lash serum for lashes which is amazing and now I’m using also the serum for eye brow and I can tell you amazing! The quality is amazing. There is no scent and I would really love if there is a bigger size because we have to use twice per day on daily basis. It’s really great everything is amazing! Highly recommend it.

808220a5-d676-4efb-abe1-0443e931bb85
Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Used this for about a month now and I do feel that my brows have thickened a little bit. Hasn't filled in the extra sparse area on my upper left brow but I think I need to give it some more time. I really like the brush, one side has shorter, slightly stiffer bristles and the other side is longer and softer bristles...makes application a breeze! No noticeable smell to the formula.

d804db15-7543-452d-a39a-ca563176ee33
Posted on May 11, 2022

I've tried probably every single brow serum out there (including simple castor oil) and was actually reluctant to pay the sort-of high price of this one, but decided to go for it since it was on sale. Let me tell you.. it works! and not just in the sense of "protecting the brow hairs", it grew new hairs! I don't have over-plucked brows, I actually take care of them and grow them out for years (trying to, at least) so these new hairs are 100% thanks to this serum and not natural growth. The only downside is that the tube lasted me from March 20th until May10th (with twice a day application), so about a month and a half. I bought a new one straight away (which says a lot), but it is pricey to buy a new tube so often.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

An excellent tool, I used it not for eyebrows, but for eyelashes, they grew in just two weeks and became very black and saturated. But after using it for about 2 months, I decided to stop, because they grew too much and began to twist a lot at the ends, and in just two weeks after stopping the use of the serum, a large number of eyelashes fell out, and of course they are now not so black, they have become as they used to be colorless at the ends and not so bright and not so long. If you read my review and liked it, please like it!