SG

Sophia
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Excellent skin polish from RapidLash brand. I apply on clean skin massaging gently in circular motion for a couple of minutes focusing on my T-zone. It has a very subtle scent, it is delicate enough for my combination, sensitive mature skin. It leaves my skin so clean, soft, velvety and well prepared for my serums and various creams in my night beauty regime. Yes I use this polish at night time about two or three times per week. The particles are small and very effective: I really feel the pores being cleaned and "set free to breathe". I definitely recommend this product. It is a little on the pricey side, but you only need to use a small amount so the tube can last for months. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks!

Ingredients are great with a lot of natural additives! Massage it and leave for a little bit and rinse! You will see results even after one use!

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

super good polish, very nice ingredients here, absolutely in love, keep face skin clean and bright

Posted on May 7, 2022

I just started using it but I think it will give me positive result.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Heaven for my skin, love this polish!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Tried it twice.. makes my skin smooth and soft

Posted on Nov 17, 2021
1972

Auto-translated from Russian

Stylish purple tube is packed in full in a box with detailed instructions. The contents are sealed with foil. Skin improvement lacquer is a cross between scrub and polish. It contains base oils, pearl powder, bromelain, sebacic acid, plant extracts. The thick white cream is squeezed out of the tube with some difficulty. In the oil-pearl mass, small insoluble powder particles are visible, which are then felt under the fingers. With a light massage, the scrub does not foam, but is gradually washed off. The leather after processing is just a sample of smoothness and softness. A miracle, not a remedy. The result is overwhelming and immediate. Smoothness of the skin lasts for several days. This is the best product with this effect.

368c9b2d-ea6d-48a2-94c9-7c32f5de177f
5d2702d6-224a-4367-b0aa-7a8f3043a2f7
Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It smells of citrus, cools the skin, very gentle scrubbing, but I don't see the effect. Perhaps I wonder, my skin is relatively good and these are just my overestimated expectations. I use it on steamed skin in a bath, it is pleasant to use, you may need to give a little more time to notice the effect.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

It is reminiscent of Andalou Naturals Sugar Scrub in consistency, and Sympli Beautiful's one-in-one coconut scrub. • Good - hard scrubbing, good polishing. But I still did not understand what caused such a price.

0ed6d11b-72e9-4f74-8f24-5ebe69aaffaf
varvara
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I really liked the scrub. So far I have done only two procedures, I did it with an interval of two days. My skin is 40+ with oily T-zone and pores, polishes and cleanses the skin very well, the skin color really becomes uniform and "healthy". The texture is fine, but pleasant, not greasy, the smell is light herbal pleasant, after application there is a slight chill on the skin.

80e18ce1-0d75-4ba9-8bc5-160506bc469e