SG

Hamedatb
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Best coffee I tried. So nice . Quality niceZ package amazing Z taste so nice great way roasted

Posted on May 23, 2022

Good coffee, got it on sale so i guess it wasn’t the freshest batch.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

We loved it. Nice and deep roasted flavour. Absolutely delicious. Will purchase again, happily!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

One of the dark smoother blends …quite peasant!

Tal
Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great coffee!! We love everything about it.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Tasted just okay, nothing special.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

awesome! The attention to detail is a wonderful time, other than the shape of the sweet packet, also, it has iron, which facilitates closing after opening + the smell and taste are very strong. Dark roast is similar to the dark roast, but I have the right to Dunkin, but stronger. I recommend it, and God willing, I will try other types from the same company

7d122976-0473-49fb-9f10-3fada0e87759
Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I can say a coffee maniac - I can't imagine my life without a cup of coffee in the morning and I really like to try different types and degrees of roast coffee. My curiosity and love makes me constantly look for something new, but I love coffee without additives, toppings and love only in beans. Well, how could I get past this package? Respect to marketers, talented people with a sense of humor. Actually about the coffee itself and why I ordered it - this is organic coffee, with caffeine - everything is as expected, dark roasted - everything worked out. I only make coffee for myself in the morning and most often it is armored coffee - MCT, GHI oil, cayenne pepper. Of course I will order more.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Korean

I like Starbucks' strong roasted beans, but these beans have a strong flavor and are soft… As the title suggests, I was wondering what to do if there is too much caffeine, but the taste is so good. Will repurchase I am also trying other beans from this brand.

fec609be-0a16-43c2-a5b9-06d44b54b6d4