SG

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

The spray feels refreshing and natural. The ingredients are simple and without added drying alcohol, silicones, color or fragrance. I believe the product uses minimal preservative so its best not to open the bottle( keep the spray nozzle intact at all times ), once the product is exposed to air it does not stay fresh for very long. I repurchase like more than 10 bottles already on iherb but the price is getting steep so I dont buy unless there a discount

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love aloe vera, but THIS ONE is amazing. for the first time I buy a real aloe vera product, it has no smell. the size is great, and packaging was well done. The routine I use is before facial cream, as a toner. it makes my skin feels refreshing.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love the quality of this spray! I feel great using it and the smell / scent is pleasant. The packaging and size is perfect for travel and will refresh your skin whilst flying. The aloe Vera benefits are undeniable so this spray is perfect to add to your daily routine or whatever frequency suits your personal care needs. I highly recommend this spray!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use this spray on my skin after I've been out in the sun, to soothe any redness and cool down. I love using an aloe spray as it's easier to reach my back than a gel and also dries faster than gel. This one has kind of an odd smell, but it isn't one that lingers on the skin. Love that it is all-natural. The bottle is pretty big and contains a good amount for the price.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Very good aloe vera spray, convenient to use, it provides good hydration, makes skin softer and plumper. To retain the moisture from the hydrator (aloe vera), it feels nice to apply a moisturizing cream (for example, one of those containing glycerin or like ingredients) on top of any aloe vera products.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

I love this product, I try to use natural ingredients in my skincare routine and I am so glad i tried this. I was looking for something to use on my skin after cleansing to make sure all dirt and makeup get removed and also to add some moisture back in. This is perfect and I doubt I will ever go back to regular toners whith many harsh ingredients. I also spray it in my hair to help detangle and use it on my body on hot days as it is very cooling, but without the usual stickiness of aloe vera gel. I LOVE IT.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Product received very fast quality good ingredients haven't tried yet nice package hope it benefits heard good reviews that's why bought to try. Hope it will worth the money. First time using this. Will feedback once we tried.its refresh smell size also big.dont have more extra composition

6ea3136e-316d-4af0-987f-023fc724eec4
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Comparing to other brand, this is the only brand with minimal artificial ingredient, very natural and reasonable size and price. I apply it as face moisturiser and hair spray in my daily body care routine. It helps a bit on hair growth.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I love how refreshing this felt on my skin! I helped me use less product on my skin like moisturiser etc. I use this for doing soap brows and it’s the best. Would definitely buy this again!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Just bought thus for the first time and am buying it again now. High quality super refreshing and a great size bottle. Has already become a part of my routine.