SG

Posted on May 27, 2022
Excellent Chaga mushrooms!

In my opinion ‘Real mushrooms’ are the best quality and most potent medicinal mushrooms available. I feel great since taking them. 5 stars for me!

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

These are one of the few brands I see which derive the extract from the fruiting bodies, and not the cheap mycelium which is harmful for health. These bottles provide 120 caps a 1 gm each which is a good quantity. I take two at a time.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Beautiful product for immunity against all sorts of cellular nasties'. Nearly impossible to acquire in Australia so finding this product available at iherb was awesome. Recommended to have on a daily basis

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I don't know how much this does for my digestive health, but I like this brand and feel it's quality.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Excellent quality

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

This drug was bought for an elderly relative after surgery and chemotherapy on the recommendation of a doctor. Chaga relieves the consequences of the operation.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

mushroom, which heals the body as a whole, not only the digestive system. I took it on the recommendation of a doctor for thyroid disease. I recommend

Posted on May 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Improves perilstatics, and seems to have a healing effect on the gastrointestinal tract. Excellent working chaga.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Auto-translated from French

good product and good quality I recommend

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It helps me control stress and therefore helps digestion!