SG

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Love love this product use the powder for fur furbabies and the capsules for us. Recently the company launched the new line for pets I hope to see the line on I herb store. I also want to see more of human line on I herb as they only have couple of the products and not all

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

5 Defenders helped to save my cat's life. He was thought to have FIP, a deadly and incurable disease. He was slowly going downhill. I began giving him 5 Defenders and other immune supplements. Today, 8 months later, he is the picture of health! I also take 5 defenders and it has stopped my fever blisters in their tracks (if I even get one these days). GREAT product!!!!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Real mushrooms are a great quality product, the ingredient is pure organic mushroom extract, verified for active compounds. There are alot of mushroom supplements that are just dried mushroom powder that have not been extracted and are not bioavailable. There are also alot of mushroom supplements that are grown on myceliated grain or rice, which is not the natural substrate for mushrooms (usually wood). These products generally do not have the same active constituents, and much of the time the substrate is included in the product. Real mushrooms offers a product that is extracted with no fillers, and they are very transparent about this on their media outlets.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

After trying several brands I am now convinced this is the best mushroom mix supplement. I definitely can feel its effect on my body. I have stopped taking coffee daily for energy, now I just take a gram of these to get a lot of energy for the entire day! I just wish they disclosed the exact quantity of each mushroom ingredient. The packaging could be a bit better for serving but it's barely relevant compared to the quality and benefits of the product!

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

now this taste is a little rough. I mix with my warm coco concoction. I take to boost my immunity. I buy the powder because it is one less pill to take. I like the quality because I know I'm getting mushroom and not grains with a little mushroom

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Using this together with the mycelium extracts from Paul staments, not sure if the mycelium or fruiting body is better