SG

MAURI
Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Good

I have no opinion yet on this product as i have been using it for a week only. Nevertheless i have been using other products from this brand and they are just EXCELLENT. I take their Reishi and Turkey Tail pills and the powder form is exceptional, the 5 Mix blend is a great choice tastes earthy and coffee like flavour. I am happy iHerb has now most of their products.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Great product!! I love it in my coffee in the morning. However, I am very disappointed in the amount of product. I measured each serving perfectly and I only got 36 servings, rather than the 60 it notes on the package. The product is great but servings are far less than stated, so this makes it much more expensive than I expected.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

The main purpose of Tremella should be for the healthier and good looking skin. My wife and I were takeing it for 14 days now so is to soon to made any conclusion. My wife has alergy on sun (UV), so will see.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I am starting to use this in my morning shakes and I love that my skin is glowing more and looks healthier.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Tremella in our opinion is an ordinary trembling, a jellyfish mushroom or an ice mushroom :), it ended on the official website of this company - I had to buy it here, it’s very expensive, but where to go. In the summer, when we were ill with the crown, he helped our lungs, and quickly and there was no mucus or strong expectoration, and so easily and without heaviness and pain, similar to cordyceps, but better, faster or something. I took it in capsules on the site, but here I have to take 1 gram to start with, since this is an extract. Then my cocktail of blackberry with reishi and cordyceps comes to an end - I do a course for a month and then still leave the blackberry, and change other mushrooms and so in a month. It’s bad that there isn’t the same number of capsules in a jar as on the site (it’s much more profitable to take it there, unless of course you have friends in the states who can then send you a parcel). When registering, the officials give a 25% discount, and if you take the maximum number of capsules in a jar (300 or 200 from Reishi), then they will still give a 25% discount and as a result -50% - this is beauty for the money, definitely profitable, I got it right away in the summer a lot of things there. The daughter says that there are some companies that help with parcels from there, I don’t remember, they are not so fashionable. and you will find, young people! The composition of the ice mushroom includes more than 15 amino acids, which is very rare in nature - you can find the rest of the excellent qualities of this mushroom on the Internet. I wish you all a peaceful sky above your head and good health, I kind of saved you money) Was it useful? - yes!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

Really effective in benefits. Real Mushrooms is a very good brand, I highly recommend it!