SG

11,879
1,942
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
7,517

I love it , no bad scent , very high quality can be used for all ages , good siZe compared to the price, good packaging , , i have very sensitive skin but its so gentle on skin and so fluffy, texture is soo smooth , beautiful color , love it gonna buy again for sure thanks iherb♥️

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

The scent is amazing I use it to put my foundation the quality is amazing as well as the size the package is good with sponge material the benefit from this product is set the makeup very well the color is like a orange the texture is very fluffy in the skin

a3c1593b-cd52-4fbd-a40d-b13ece6c8efb
Posted on May 15, 2022

44a57c13-29d9-48cd-8027-38584f6432ef
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

i highly recommend it, its very useful and amaaaaaaaaazing!!!! its cheeper than in my home county. good quality, and more pieces in it... i use it for my face and skin andddd i highly highly recommend it!!! super amazing product. the age is good the package is amazing the benefit is amazing tge composition is amazing the sensitive is super the frequency is amazing the concerns are no the gentle is amazing the size is large the scent is amazing the size is small but its good anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

6f33af4d-7d16-44a1-8523-771084234d60
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

It’s fine, but honestly… it’s same as ali’ ones. Quality: good Use: blend foundation Size: like beauty blender, a bit bigger though and more bouncy Benefit: soaks excessive product Texture: sponge, a bit rubbery Color: bright orange Type: wet or dry Age: 35 Overall: it’s ok, but I won’t repurchase

0bf3c550-5cc7-4055-99e6-eca8b51215bb
714cd51d-de96-4323-ae1f-f09d974f895d
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I use this to apply my foundation. The size is Ok.I use this for quite some time and continue to restock. The size is OK. However, the latest one I use breaks quite easily. I use this one shown in the attached picture for a couple of weeks and it broke while I tried to wring the water out (after cleaning it). Not sure if wrung it too hard but this never happens before!

e98f02b5-b662-45d9-b6ed-fc52237d80fc
1cb3b410-6116-4408-a88b-ae067c798554
Posted on Jul 29, 2022
4,920

I highly recommend it, its very useful and amazing! its cheper than in my home county. good quality, and more pieces in it. i use it for my face and skin and i highly highly recommend it!

Mangoess
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Awesome scent and great use. The quality of the product is just right in size & suitable for all ages. Quite little packaging & has great benefit and composition. Frequency is just right and suits sensitive skin. Area of concern also improved & gentle on skin. Would recommend for to everybody. Good for travelling.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

My go-to sponges for makeup. I've been using Real technique sponges for years. The size, shape, and consistency is perfect for blending out foundation and cream bronzer. When I found them on iherb for a good price I picked them up as they are much more expensive in the stores here in Canada. I picked up the 2 pack to get an even better value.