SG

Posted on Jan 16, 2022
Great texture! Easy and quick to blend makeup

I have used several kinds of blending sponges. This one is my favorite. It quickly blends foundation, concealer, blush, contour cream and highlighter on my skin. The tip is great for getting under my eyes and around my nose. I like the flat (angled) part for larger areas like my forehead.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

One of my favorite sponges, so easy to clean and use , the quality is really good , and the size is perfect ! Love this product!! It came in a really nice package, the color is blue , and the texture is soft , i like this type of sponges, I was concern it will not benefit me but it’s the other way around.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

It’s great. It applies concealer faster but to the same extent of smoothness or blurring as ordinary ones, just faster. It’s antimicrobial elements sparkle

0cd72990-0970-4267-b8c2-14e7f69f4149
Posted on Jul 11, 2022

So far its been great. I use it dry and it works lovely. The texture is different compared to the orange sponge. I feel like you get better coverage while still looking natural on the skin.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

got this three sized beauti blenders, use is for all my face makeup, the quality is amazing, covers my texture and got it in, pink, purple and dark pink color

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

If you do not wear too much make up and always need to do it fast, this is a great thing to have in your bag. Easy to wash and a good price for thing that will last you only 1 month.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

So soft and cozy , easy to blend with. I think it will need replacement more often than the regular RT sponges, because it can easily brake and flake after cleaning. Be more careful :) very good !

Good quality and easy to use , it has a flawless finish 💙👏🏻 and it is easily washable 💦🧚🏻‍♀️🤍

02150091-3e8b-489e-9296-08d3c18218a1
83e87bba-c76f-40da-8fd1-d9ead0ebdb0d
b9acdb5a-21d8-409f-96b6-e484d533f2a4
Posted on May 25, 2022

Honestly it’s the worst sponge I ever tried for my face. It feels rough and doesn’t really blend out products well. I tried using it for cream and liquid and I can’t say what it’s actually good for. Maybe for baking it will do but for the price it’s not worth it. It feels like the foam they use for beds.. And for some reason, it’s the only sponge I own that I can’t get out the stain of foundation..

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

It's soft and bouncy. I haven't tried it yet. Hope it blend my BB cream well.