SG

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

it's good I hope it doesn't stimulate my sensitive skin. I don't use it all the time but only when my skin is strong.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Used this for the first time today. Have to say it gives a nice stimulation to the face muscles while applying my serum. Will definitely continue to use

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

this sponge is so soft and glides smooth on the face. i use it with my moisturizer

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

“Bumpy” part started to separate from the rest after couple of uses. Otherwise good.

6173cb68-f733-40b3-9165-a0959da04d97
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I don’t really see the point or how to use it /why but it’s nice quality, and cute

Posted on May 5, 2022

İt is so useful for applying cream

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

I received it. I expected it to be a larger size. Its color is nice. It feels nice. It is currently under trial. I will write its review after a while

f52befb6-7d8c-4d93-8b84-5970ec3e7997
Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Great! The foundation goes on very well! I will definitely take more!!! be healthy and beautiful!!) I add: the sponge quickly broke, I won’t take it anymore.