SG

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is something I had seen on instagram and wanted to try but wasn't able to find anywhere in Australia. iHerb to the resuce, again!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This product is wonderful! I put in the diaper of my niece's baby and never did her baby has problems. In addition to relieving the diaper rash, this was also healed days later. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

This is just bentonite clay. I wanted to use as a dry shampoo and this doesn't work. Unlike other baby powders, it's grey and messy. I'd be more likely to use it as a face mask, but this isn't the best form to buy this type of clay in anyway. **Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Posted on Oct 10, 2012

very good tool.

Posted on Apr 10, 2013

Be careful if ordering for baby. After continued use I began to have headaches. It is clay and is a detox.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Portuguese

great, and it smells wonderful

Posted on Jan 25, 2021