SG

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Delicious! I enjoy quality mineral salt for benefit of minerals, whether it’s flavoring foods, to adding to my waters first thing in the morning/ evening to help keep regular :) also for fermenting veggies and gaps shake, typically I use Celtic sea salt for The GAPS, but this taste great as well, it’s enriched in minerals, I can taste the difference, I love both salts, I’ll just alternate between the two. This one has a pink left over viruses the Celtic has grey tint of sea water mineral. Ingredient is pure mineral salt, quality is fine and blends in smoothly, the size of the grain isn’t coarse. Package is easy to pour with spout, but I like to add salt to a glass mason jar for king tern storage.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

I was looking to replace the whole foods sea salt that I had been buying. This one is perfect. It's very fine and very salty. There's not much to say, I'm happy with the purchase.

c5472c24-433c-4d43-8fa4-ae9022bf8369
b54f4cb6-4bbd-4b73-9a54-905b08312723
8da3e293-9efa-4fd4-bc77-6b136c2fd946
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Okay I’ve seriously been wanting to try this for years and FINALLY went for it! YAY! The taste is super good plus I know I’m getting the benefit of those trace minerals. There is a slight grainy texture that other salts don’t have, but it’s a compromise I’m willing to make for the quality of other minerals! The package was huge and just buying once could potentially last me the whole year! Love it so far :)

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

One ingredient …. the most amazing mineral salt!!! We need salt to open our cells for hydration. So important to have good quality salt and this is it!!! A tsp in a 20 oz glass of water after sweating is hydrating! Redmond’s is great for cooking too! Flavour your soups and stews to taste.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I don't use much salt on my food but when I do this is the only salt I trust. Now this is going to surprise you, I use this salt on my body. I clean my skin with this salt and it is the most important product I use to give me relief from my occasional eczema. It literally stops the itch for a good 12-hour period. Use it in the bath on damp skin, just scrub softly over affected skin then soak in the warm tub water. No soap is necessary.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Redmond Real Salt is high quality and uncontaminated, mined in the U.S.A. The 26 oz package is a good value. The fine ground salt is tasty sprinkled on eggs or salads. I also add to drinking water to replenish minerals and electrolytes. I feel confident that I am getting some of the best salt available.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I have genuinely enjoyed using this product! Unfortunately, I have POTS, which is Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. Therefore, I have to increase my sodium and water intake to at least 3000 - 10000 mg per day for sodium and 2 - 2.5 liters per day fluids. I find that this has been the best brand for fine salt. I can drink it straight in a glass of water, and I even add it to my protein drink, and it's not overly salty.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is the only sea salt I will purchase/use. Redmond is a reputable company and their sea salt is the real deal. Plus the salt isn't too coarse or isn't too fine....just the right texture to sprinkle on vegies or use in cooking and baking. If you are looking to cut down on sodium, this is a great product to use because you don't have to use as much compared to regular salt to get that salt enhancing flavor!

littlepig
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

This is REAL salt. It tastes differently, much tasty as compared to regular sea salt. When use for baking, loaf is much tastier and tender! iherb please continue carrying this brand.

72c67be3-1ecd-444e-ac59-ca9c2b7801e0