SG

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Excellent Intestinal Lining Support!

I've been using this product for years. I take 1 - 4 tablets on an empty stomach in the morning depending on my need for digestive support. I have an autoimmune disorder and was told by doctors I had leaky gut syndrome, which is why I started taking this supplement. After a few years of taking 3-4 every morning, I no longer have leaky gut! Now, I take it as maintenance. Love it.

Posted on Dec 6, 2021

This is pretty neat! I dont know if its really doing what its supposed to, but I find that it helps me go to the bathroom, and keeps me regular! I am also less gassy, when I take this, and dont feel as bloated throughout the day. Pretty good product!

This for me is the best supplement of all supplements. It saves lives if you ask me. It really helps your gut lining heal like no other. 10 days of this and you will be well on your way to best health. I always have a bottle in my cabinet having experiences ulcers nad severe IBS for several years. I love this! One of the best brands!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I have been taking these for going on three years now. Has made a big difference (plus probiotics) in my IBS symptoms.

Posted on Nov 14, 2020

Very good supplement. After taking one bottle my skin is very clear, body feels very light, eczema I had disappeared, even the mood is very good 👍 Highly recommend 👌 👍

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Good product quality , size and price

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

My Gut gradually feeling better .

Posted on Apr 23, 2021

As I have leaky gut, this product is helping with my intestine repair and regeneration as it contains glutamine and other beneficial ingredients.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

It's the only brand of probiotics that works for me.

Posted on Jan 5, 2021

The product is verry good. It really helped me. I plan another order when it comes back in stock.