SG

LeXoZe
Posted on Apr 7, 2022
I finally lost weight!

So I took this for 2 weeks and lost about 7 pounds! On the second week half way through I did happen to see little white strings that I believe were the dead parasites. I made sure to take supplements for my liver while taking this since when parasites die it does cause high toxicity in your body which your liver works overtime to process. I recommend it!

97c4673c-24b4-437e-9656-24923b8f02e8
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Great product! I highly recommend to cleanse digestive sistem and bowel movement with parasmart. Using first time, after taking 8 days feelings much better. Always have issues with stomack and pain in a belly . Now looks like I have gotten rid of all toxins, parasites and clean completely bowel movement. Lost 2 kg. Amazing!

65d24be0-31f2-40c8-ae8e-800e06f6821f
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

this is one of the best anti parasite products out there. It cleared me out completely, no parasites were identified with stool test. I'm feeling much better and I even lost some weight. Taste is ok, doesn't bother me at all unlike other anti parasite products I've tried. I'm noticing improvement in my digestion and food sensitivities. Great quality for the money and incredible benefits. recommend!

Posted on May 27, 2022

Very much recommending this product! It has some of the best possible ingredients. I'm using it twice a year and it does wonders not only to your gut, but overall body condition. Taste is good, did not bother me at all. One should be aware of the symptoms that sometimes appear. While your body is cleansing you might get some of your old body aches back for a few hours or a day and then they would go away. Nothing super serious though.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Using this product regularly once per year before summer for parasites cleansing. Always have the best results: loosing weight, have better skin quality and have no cravings and mood swings. I think that this brand is the best for detox as provides various solutions for body cleanse. I recommend to use it together with CleanseSmart and CandiSmart.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is my second round of this cleanse. You can definitely feel it working! My rosacea has decreased. I think my digestion has gotten better ( not as much constipation ). As a rule of thumb for many cleanse, you feel like crap doing it and feel better after. This case was no exception. But it was manageable. The taste is okay. With water its fine and it doesnt linger.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This really got my system moving. Easy to take. The challenging thing for me was to remember to take them 3 times a day. I don't mind the taste of the tincture. It definitely cleared out some parasites and I feel better. I will buy again the next time I want to do this cleanse.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I was surprised by the quality of ingredients, which are all natural and consists only of few. The size of the package lasts for around 3 weeks. The only minus is the taste, but since the supplement is for cleanse one can manage a few weeks to gain health benefits.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This is a good product and I do feel more energized, refreshed and my sleep has improved. I must mention that although it is advertised as a 15 day cleanse, there are enough capsules/tinctures for 12 days. I was very surprised when I ran out and ended the cleanse earlier than expected. I followed the instructions and quantity to take.