SG

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
Works Well!

This probiotic has helped my husband with his gut issues that he's had since he got COVID and then a few months later got salmonella. He has had a tough time with his stomach and is also lactose intolerant but these probiotics do help if you take them DAILY. Give them two months to work and you should see a difference!

Easy on the gut, love the 12 strains + RenewLife stated you can open and add to small amount of cool or room temp (yogurt/apple sauce) food or juice, just take immediately, they are freeze dried but do activate when subjected to moisture, for those who cannot swallow pills. (I have a non-piller so I have to call directly to find out!)

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My first time exploring a 12 strains probiotics . I have been exploring Renew products. So far I really like the probiotics. It contains good strains of beneficial bacteria to keep our immune system in check . Great ingredients.

fa530cf8-23a5-4ab1-b51d-8b19d8701653
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I expected these to help more than they did. They improved my milder digestive issues, but to achieve any effect with constipation 3 of them need to be taken. I'm still searching for a probiotic that has that effect without being price prohibitive. 3 at once is not affordable.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I bought this probiotic for my son. He has been using it for years now. It's very effective product, helped him with his digestive issues. I am also very pleased with iherb delivery and overall performance

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

It works for me, really simple. I started taking these hoping to visit toilet more regularly and it's an added bonus that my mood swing's gotten better.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I bought because I´m concerned about my health, and this is something that it´s part of it. It was the best option I found.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Good quality product. Has all the ingredients I need in a probiotic with no stomach upset. The capsules are not too large and are easy to swallow. I keep coming back to this brand and am never disappointed.

Posted on May 24, 2022

I love this probiotic as it really helps rebalance the gut flora of my family however the container is very large for only a small amount of pills. Seems a bit overkill on the packaging.

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

The ingredients are clean The quality is good Size of capsule is small.